User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that's correct, as I'd read several posts about recommended dosages on here. The advice I got from those posts was that the recommended dosage on the Lost Empire packages is a bit low for us, so to increase it.

But now that i'm looking at the TMO website it appears you've got all the correct dosages listed there. I'll go with that as a guide from now on.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

msab1990 - coming back from the dead

Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    Yes, that's correct, as I'd read several posts about recommended dosages on here. The advice I got from those posts was that the recommended dosage on the Lost Empire packages is a bit low for us, so to increase it.

But now that i'm looking at the TMO website it appears you've got all the correct dosages listed there. I'll go with that as a guide from now on.
    Keep dosing the herbs and I would keep up on the exercise for now. You're only doing bodyweight right now and I would push through

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've realised coffee and I don't mix. My new approach to the protocol is to document the data of everything, and keep experimenting until I find sweet spots. I dropped coffee last Thursday, and in the three days since my mood has improved considerably.

I also got back into weights today which felt good - although I can tell I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. One day at a time.

I think the most important thing I've realised 1.5 months in, is that everyone is different, and things that are an everyday part of some people's protocol (caffeine), probably can't be for others. I'm just desperately waiting for sleep to improve, as I'm back to waking up 3-4 times a night to piss for some reason. I know I'm getting better, so hopefully sleep is the next thing to start improving.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've realised coffee and I don't mix. My new approach to the protocol is to document the data of everything, and keep experimenting until I find sweet spots. I dropped coffee last Thursday, and in the three days since my mood has improved considerably.

I also got back into weights today which felt good - although I can tell I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. One day at a time.

I think the most important thing I've realised 1.5 months in, is that everyone is different, and things that are an everyday part of some people's protocol (caffeine), probably can't be for others. I'm just desperately waiting for sleep to improve, as I'm back to waking up 3-4 times a night to piss for some reason. I know I'm getting better, so hopefully sleep is the next thing to start improving.
    It's probably too soon for you then in regards to caffeine. I always tell people to use it IF THEY CAN TOLERATE IT. This has to be done on an individual basis as everyone is in a different place in their healing journey.

Try it again in a month or two. You'll know if it's right for you or not. If it's still making your jittery and anxious, then it's still too soon.

You could always try the caffeine theanine combo which is another one of my favorites. I've found a ratio of 1:4 the sweet spot for me. That is one part caffeine and four parts theanine. Some folks do better with different ratios....1:2, 1:3...you have to experiment.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah most definitely and thanks for the tip re theanine. Some days I feel great from caffeine, others I feel it makes me more tired and does more harm than good.

Day at a time, and keep experimenting. I've got a lot better in 1.5 months so far, and just gotta keep things in perspective.
    Hard choices, easy life.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u asked me on pm on 5adp. i haven't used it yet but there's a thread on it. in summary what tubzy said is

5adp

1. For anyone trying it now, I would suggest taking it no later than 5pm, at least to start.
    2. Start with 15mg No doubt. I put a maximum on 7mg lol.

gunna start with bare minimum first to and start personally. maybe just 1mg depending on what it's like when i get it.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jacknap. Sent you that PM and then realised there was a whole thread on it lol.

Looking forward to mine arriving - from all reports it looks good for sleep.
    Hard choices, easy life.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jacknap. Sent you that PM and then realised there was a whole thread on it lol.

Looking forward to mine arriving - from all reports it looks good for sleep.
    yeah let us know how it goes. sleep is a huge piece of the puzzle. sleeping properly helps speed recovery up way faster I'd imagine.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah let us know how it goes. sleep is a huge piece of the puzzle. sleeping properly helps speed recovery up way faster I'd imagine.
    It most certainly does.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mitch

- - - Updated - - -

This must have been what he was spending half a decade on or even a crisscrossing to wintermoin