User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta call it quits at 8 days tomorrow. I've been getting severe cramps in my legs, chest and now abs which I know indicates no potassium which can lead to heart damage (found multiple sources online about this danger of water fasting).

I think 8 days is a pretty good effort, and I'll finish off the next fortnight with a juice feast. I plan on running another longer water fast in the new year, once I've got some more time again.

Looking forward to a good night's sleep tomorrow once I've refed with juice a bit.
    Hard choices, easy life.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    Gotta call it quits at 8 days tomorrow. I've been getting severe cramps in my legs, chest and now abs which I know indicates no potassium which can lead to heart damage (found multiple sources online about this danger of water fasting).

I think 8 days is a pretty good effort, and I'll finish off the next fortnight with a juice feast. I plan on running another longer water fast in the new year, once I've got some more time again.

Looking forward to a good night's sleep tomorrow once I've refed with juice a bit.
    May I ask why you aren't just taking an electrolyte powder (tasteless, with sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium). I don't think this would ruin the fast and you could go on much longer. Also I think water buyed in glass bottles is richer in minerals than tap water, or am I wrong?

But congratulations to the 8 days so far!