User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    Gotta call it quits at 8 days tomorrow. I've been getting severe cramps in my legs, chest and now abs which I know indicates no potassium which can lead to heart damage (found multiple sources online about this danger of water fasting).

I think 8 days is a pretty good effort, and I'll finish off the next fortnight with a juice feast. I plan on running another longer water fast in the new year, once I've got some more time again.

Looking forward to a good night's sleep tomorrow once I've refed with juice a bit.
    May I ask why you aren't just taking an electrolyte powder (tasteless, with sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium). I don't think this would ruin the fast and you could go on much longer. Also I think water buyed in glass bottles is richer in minerals than tap water, or am I wrong?

But congratulations to the 8 days so far!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a damn good point, and I'm disappointed I didn't think of it. I guess I wasn't really thinking straight at all after 7 days no food lol.

I must admit, I wasn't overly prepared for situations like this in the water fast, so when I give it another go in the new year I will be in a much better place. God it felt good when I sipped that first green juice this morning.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3 of juice feasting, and I've definitely adjusted. I started all elements of the protocol in sync yesterday that I could (sleep discipline, breathwork/meditation, cold showers, cut off xenoestrogens, skin brushing, sunlight) and fucking wow, I can definitely see how this can reap benefits over time.

I only rose once to piss last night, and although I still feel like I've been hit by a truck this morning, I got a solid 7 hours sleep. CD - I can definitely tell how the breathwork/meditation aspect would be hugely beneficial for us with more neurological symptoms, it's my favourite part of the protocol already. It's insane connecting with that little light between your eyes - for me it's blue and grows/becomes more intense the more my mind shuts off - although I can only do it briefly right now. I still feel so relaxed and content after doing this aspect of the protocol though, and I'm practicing mindfulness throughout the day which helps also.

I was amazed at how long I could hold my breath in, and it was actually during this period I started meditating. This morning, I was still in a trance when holosync ended, and I went for about 25-30 minutes.

I've realised that everyone on here who sees benefits is doing every little thing in the protocol, every day, and that's where you reap results.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Day 3 of juice feasting, and I've definitely adjusted. I started all elements of the protocol in sync yesterday that I could (sleep discipline, breathwork/meditation, cold showers, cut off xenoestrogens, skin brushing, sunlight) and fucking wow, I can definitely see how this can reap benefits over time.

I only rose once to piss last night, and although I still feel like I've been hit by a truck this morning, I got a solid 7 hours sleep. CD - I can definitely tell how the breathwork/meditation aspect would be hugely beneficial for us with more neurological symptoms, it's my favourite part of the protocol already. It's insane connecting with that little light between your eyes - for me it's blue and grows/becomes more intense the more my mind shuts off - although I can only do it briefly right now. I still feel so relaxed and content after doing this aspect of the protocol though, and I'm practicing mindfulness throughout the day which helps also.

I was amazed at how long I could hold my breath in, and it was actually during this period I started meditating. This morning, I was still in a trance when holosync ended, and I went for about 25-30 minutes.

I've realised that everyone on here who sees benefits is doing every little thing in the protocol, every day, and that's where you reap results.
    You can accomplish anything in life AFTER conquering your own mind. It's the trick of life. Everything you need comes from inside, when all the while we search outwardly.

I'm glad you see the power in this. Everything good in your life will come through that quiet spot in your head.

The more you practice, the deeper you go, the quieter you get, the more you realize just how much control you have over your life. It's amazing and beautiful and can be just as frightening if you can't control it.

This is the trick.

Congrats thus far. You're going to be amazed at how good you can actually feel.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a damn good point, and I'm disappointed I didn't think of it. I guess I wasn't really thinking straight at all after 7 days no food lol.

I must admit, I wasn't overly prepared for situations like this in the water fast, so when I give it another go in the new year I will be in a much better place. God it felt good when I sipped that first green juice this morning.
    yeah I started running low on electrolytes too around day 9-10. My facial contractions went away luckily after 7 days of refeeding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD - last question for you then I think I've got everything down and ready to go. Thanks a lot for the help so far.

You mentioned previously that for me I shouldn't introduce any exogenous hormones for a good 3-4 months. Does this include the T-boosting herbs? Just want to know whether I need to order them now to start at the end of my juice feast or not.

Thanks.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD - last question for you then I think I've got everything down and ready to go. Thanks a lot for the help so far.

You mentioned previously that for me I shouldn't introduce any exogenous hormones for a good 3-4 months. Does this include the T-boosting herbs? Just want to know whether I need to order them now to start at the end of my juice feast or not.

Thanks.
    Herbs you start at the end of your feast. He's referring to the super r andro when he says to wait 3 to 4 months. You in fact need at least two months of herbs before going on the super r andro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Snell.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to check in for the last time in a little while - if I need any advice from now on I'll just scour the forum/annoy people via PM.

3 Month Plan

- I've found a regular 9-5 job again so I can remove the stress of my business.
    - Juice feast will end on 22/10/2017
    - After juice feast, introduce the following elements of the protocol
    - Paleo diet, with an emphasis on also removing inflammatory foods (ie nightshades) and low-fruit. Will also keep going with green juices as these things are amazing.
    - Bodyweight exercises for 1 month, then move onto weights for the next 2
    - HIIT once a week for 2 months, then move onto twice a week for the next 1
    - Daily breathwork, meditation (morning and evening, with holosync), cold showers (introducing these slowly, ie 30 seconds at end of shower, 45 seconds, so on), sunning, pumping, supplements and herb rotation
    - Limit xenoestrogens wherever possible (purchasing reverse osmosis filter system, shower filter system, BPA-free cookware and containers, xenoestrogen-free toiletries and detergents)
    - Sleep discipline
    - No fap. I'm on Tinder like a mad man looking for a fuck buddy - fingers crossed.

Once I'm comfortable with this routine, I'll start introducing carb backloading and more and more HIIT/heavy lifting. Then it will be on to the super-andro to kick start those receptors.

Up front costs are close to $2k to get started, but should be well and truly worth it when I start punching this thing in the mouth. As I said, I'll be checking in fairly infrequently, but I hope everyone keeps well and thanks again CD and others for all your advice so far.

Cheers.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would emphasize the low fruit and low sugar. This is key to bringing down inflammation.