User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jacknap, you have got this shit figured out mate And yeah, I was tempted to throw out the netflix and chill idea, but I seriously doubt this girl will be down with it.

I'm thinking coffee + a day out doing something might be a good idea, plus not many dudes put that much thought into first dates. It's normally drinks/dinner, so I guess bonus points for me?

Thanks for the tips.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    jacknap, you have got this shit figured out mate And yeah, I was tempted to throw out the netflix and chill idea, but I seriously doubt this girl will be down with it.

I'm thinking coffee + a day out doing something might be a good idea, plus not many dudes put that much thought into first dates. It's normally drinks/dinner, so I guess bonus points for me?

Thanks for the tips.
    Jacknap is a hound dog.....lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checking in.

Not many updates in terms of progress - in fact I feel like I'm going backwards a little bit since introducing 3 X exercise and 1 X HIIT a week. From those further along in the journey, would you say this is a normal phase that you eventually got through? I'm waking up with very little energy and just feel generally spaced out most of the day.

Thanks
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

msab1990 - coming back from the dead

Just checking in.

Not many updates in terms of progress - in fact I feel like I'm going backwards a little bit since introducing 3 X exercise and 1 X HIIT a week. From those further along in the journey, would you say this is a normal phase that you eventually got through? I'm waking up with very little energy and just feel generally spaced out most of the day.

Thanks
    How long has it been?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been doing bodyweight exercises + HIIT for 4 weeks now, just starting to hit a bit of a slump. I could be overreacting, just wanted to get some confirmation either way of whether this is to be expected or not. I know everyone is different, but if it's not normal I might dial it back a bit.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've been doing bodyweight exercises + HIIT for 4 weeks now, just starting to hit a bit of a slump. I could be overreacting, just wanted to get some confirmation either way of whether this is to be expected or not. I know everyone is different, but if it's not normal I might dial it back a bit.
    I meant how long have you been cycling?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, right. I've been on the herbs for 3.5 weeks. Should I cycle the herbs a bit longer before I get back into exercise? I tried looking at TMO for some advice but couldn't see any.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh, right. I've been on the herbs for 3.5 weeks. Should I cycle the herbs a bit longer before I get back into exercise? I tried looking at TMO for some advice but couldn't see any.
    What do you mean when you say slump?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just feel generally tired (more so than my baseline), unmotivated and flat. Very tried/red eyes. Like my body needs more rest, but I'm still getting a decent 8 hours broken sleep which is much better than where I was before.

I'm thinking about upping the dosage on the herbs a bit (I've only been doing 2-3 X the recommended amount on the Lost Empire bags) and trying to push through for another 2 weeks to see if my body adjusts. If I don't get any success from that I'll scale back the exercise for a while until my T increases.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just feel generally tired (more so than my baseline), unmotivated and flat. Very tried/red eyes. Like my body needs more rest, but I'm still getting a decent 8 hours broken sleep which is much better than where I was before.

I'm thinking about upping the dosage on the herbs a bit (I've only been doing 2-3 X the recommended amount on the Lost Empire bags) and trying to push through for another 2 weeks to see if my body adjusts. If I don't get any success from that I'll scale back the exercise for a while until my T increases.
    I don't understand. Are you dosing the herbs as recommended? When you say dosing two to three times the recommended amount that would mean you're doing it more than recommended correct?