User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R-Andro Mechanism

How Super R-Andro (Androsterone) will increase 5AR activity if it is already a product of 5AR?

Let me now if my opinion is correct:

What i understand is Androsterone can be converted in DHT by another enzyme, so, R-ANDRO will increase DHT level, and an increased DHT level will force the body to product more 5AR enzymes, would be it???

It will increase the 5AR on brain level?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some good info on it here, was reading up recently;

Androsterone Thyroid Surrogate Androgen | Anabolic Apex

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    How Super R-Andro (Androsterone) will increase 5AR activity if it is already a product of 5AR?

What i understand is Androsterone can be converted in DHT by another enzyme, so, R-ANDRO will increase DHT level, and an increased DHT level will force the body to product more 5AR enzymes, would be it???

That's the thinking, at least. You'll find that no one actually has any concrete answers as to what causes or cures PFS and related conditions. There are enough theories to make your head spin, but no one actually knows what the hell they're talking about, imo. At a certain point you just have to accept that what's worked for some people must also work for others. Eventually it becomes "what's worked for me must logically continue to work for me." I think the protocol on this site is a time-tested collective distillation of the process I just described. If you want to think to yourself, while taking prohormones, "Here I go increasing my 5AR," go for it, but the bottom line is just that it works for some reason.

I started off trying to find out all the specifics, like you're doing, but then I started realizing that a bunch of random people on a forum probably don't actually understand neuroscience and endocrinology, lol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone know a place that ships this more worldwide? can't seem to find a place in Canada besides ebay but i'm paranoid ebay might sell expired shit. Thoughts tips?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post

It is certainly counter-intuitive, but the mere presence of DHT will increase the 5ar enzyme. That being said, getting the DHT in a form that has to be converted (prohormones) by the body to the target hormone will yield the best results.

This information was relayed to me by Eric Portratz, founder of Primordial Performance. We had many long discussions about this years ago before the raid on PP.

He is, in my opinion, one of the most gifted people in the business of hormones.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys.

"That being said, getting the DHT in a form that has to be converted (prohormones) by the body to the target hormone will yield the best results."

I didnt know that, good to know the fact Androsterone to be converted in DHT, even by another enzyme, will force still more the body to activate the 5ARs.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 09-19-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It is certainly counter-intuitive, but the mere presence of DHT will increase the 5ar enzyme. That being said, getting the DHT in a form that has to be converted (prohormones) by the body to the target hormone will yield the best results.

This information was relayed to me by Eric Portratz, founder of Primordial Performance. We had many long discussions about this years ago before the raid on PP.

He is, in my opinion, one of the most gifted people in the business of hormones.
    Man im pissed about that ban. Ive been doing alot of research about it recently. I guess the big ban was in 2014, and there were previous bans before that as well. Makes me angry. Not trying to change the subject. I wish i could get my hands on that stuff. Yet something else like propecia is still allowed to be on the market. pathetic!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Man im pissed about that ban. Ive been doing alot of research about it recently. I guess the big ban was in 2014, and there were previous bans before that as well. Makes me angry. Not trying to change the subject. I wish i could get my hands on that stuff. Yet something else like propecia is still allowed to be on the market. pathetic!
    You're only missing out on the designer stuff that was dangerous if not used properly and caused alot of uneducated young men to chemically castrate themselves.

You can still get your hands on DHT based prohormones which is all you should be running to compliment your recovery. You're not missing out on anything that is going to help your recovery.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"