User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stacking R-Andro with 4 Andro for pfs?

Hello everyone, I picked up this idea from tubzy and maxout about stacking the R-Andro with 4 Andro. Now the latter is thought to convert to testosterone and is therefore slightly estrogenic. I know the R andro would take care of the estrogen spike, but because there is testosterone involved here and since I'd be stacking both at once(200 mg each per day), should I plan for a separate pct?
    Also, as far as the herbs PCT is concerned, is pine pollen powder the main herb I should base my recovery on?

I am excited about stacking these two prohormones together. From a pfs perspective, is it better to go this route, or do you guys still recommend running R-Andro as a standalone? Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, anyone? @cdnuts

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you done a cycle before? If not, you should just stick with the r andro

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Hello, anyone? @cdnuts
    This "idea" has been around since the birth of prohormones.

And 4 dhea isn't "thought" to convert to testosterone, it does convert to testosterone, hence depending on how you aromatize, can cause estrogen issues in some men. That's why stacking it with the R andro mitigates any negative effects you may get from the estrogen.

200 mg of each compound is a very, very light cycle, so I wouldn't be too worried about the post cycle end of things. Just jump back on the herb rotation and you'll be more then fine.

You don't have one herb as the base of the rotation because then it's not a rotation. You rotate them as you would normally. The only difference is you can take the pine pollen powder everday where as the others are recommended to be rotated for the reasons mentioned on the site.

That being said, I always recommend running the R andro solo if it's going to be your first run with prohormones. This lets you ease into it so that you know how your body responds. Should you respond well to the first DHT cycle, then on your next cycle, feel free to add in the 4 dhea. It's better this way because you can tell what is doing what as opposed to just running both of them on your first go.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-25-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Have you done a cycle before? If not, you should just stick with the r andro
    I have done a sarms cycle before, of LGD 4033 with S4 and cardarine last year, while taking fin simultaneously. Apparently that is what flared up my pfs, because previously I had no issues with fin.
    I got mad hair shedding, which was more like telogen efluvium aka hornonal shedding.
    Still dont know what caused that since sarms are not supposed to cause hairloss.

Heck, I would even get the shedding from running cardarine alone, which is inexplicable. The fin must have really messed up something inside for me to have such reactions from otherwise harmless drugs.
    My source was also a credible one, and my friend used the same batch with no troubles at all.
    It was after I came off of the PCT that I realized I had pfs, because the supression like symptoms never ceased.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    I have done a sarms cycle before, of LGD 4033 with S4 and cardarine last year, while taking fin simultaneously. Apparently that is what flared up my pfs, because previously I had no issues with fin.
    I got mad hair shedding, which was more like telogen efluvium aka hornonal shedding.
    Still dont know what caused that since sarms are not supposed to cause hairloss.

Heck, I would even get the shedding from running cardarine alone, which is inexplicable. The fin must have really messed up something inside for me to have such reactions from otherwise harmless drugs.
    My source was also a credible one, and my friend used the same batch with no troubles at all.
    It was after I came off of the PCT that I realized I had pfs, because the supression like symptoms never ceased.
    I wouldn't consider SARMS completely harmless....nobody really knows for sure. I don't think there's enough info out there to make that determination yet. They always gave me weird side effects. Never liked them myself.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I wouldn't consider SARMS completely harmless....nobody really knows for sure. I don't think there's enough info out there to make that determination yet. They always gave me weird side effects. Never liked them myself.
    Actually I did quite abit of other crazy shit to get to where I am.
    First of all, the only reason for jumping on sarms was to make gains without hairloss.
    At first, my libido,and EQ went through the roof on the LGD. Random boners all the time. Strength went up big time, the pumps were teriffic and I gained quite a bit of muscle.

However the hairloss bugged me to no end, and the idiot I was, I thought once again it was the DHT to blame. So guess what I did....
    Doubled the dose of fin, added in saw palmetto extract, green tea extract, high dose zinc- basically any DHT inhibitor I could find lol.
    Till then, being a novice I didnt know the actual role of DHT in the body. All I knew was that it was the devil for my hair. Damn!!

And here I am today desperately looking to get that same ol' evil DHT back while being ready to forsake my hair gleefully.