User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    to summize, fina is given to heffers so they can grow without the need of extra food......now translate that to a user like yourself
    And I'd be eating beef and not just grain and hay. Lol

Tren to me is for someone that competes or has extorted ever means of getting bigger and/or leaner, other than that its doesn't seem worth the risks. To me anyways.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    And I'd be eating beef and not just grain and hay. Lol

Tren to me is for someone that competes or has extorted ever means of getting bigger and/or leaner, other than that its doesn't seem worth the risks. To me anyways.
    jmo and exp, those risks are greatly overstated, and probably came from guys who ran it too high when they werent exp with it, or they ran it with another drug that compounded things.....a low dose of tren can be pretty side free yet go very far results wise....once youve run it you see there is no point in anything else really.....but as it relates to this log, hard to come to that conclusion when its only part of a heavy stack as opposed to the main ingredient

id think with tren
    poor heart / cardio = bp issues
    high estrogen = sweats, bp issues, gyno
    insufficient water = kidney pain/darkened piss
    excessive dose and/or not building up to doses = all the above
    and so on n so forth

in my exp, 350mg week was the line, where gains are great and sides are around the corner but not there yet, what i used was very well dosed the last time also, thus the 350.......in my exp, say i ever ran it again, id still sit at 350-400 MAX, and itd be my third try, i dont see the need to inject more into me, and id would not add anything else at all, no orals no mast not more than 250 test no prewo nada nada nada AND im still quite sure by the 8-10wk point id be sick of it and want to come off

maybe im a pussy like ippy said, but ill take that and much rather quote burly 'enough to tip the anabolic scale', and my food consumption and workouts will dictate the cycle.......on tren i made it a point, planned, to absolutely take full advantage of the drug, all the endurance and strength and drive it gives, and destroy workouts, 12-15rep schemes as heavy as possible, i did not wing anything mostly because 10wks flies by and jmo, one needs to capitalize on that period to squeeze everything out of it.....only thing i winged was when i was done say shoulders/bis after 1hr20min, id say fk it i feel great im gonna do some bench or calves or whatever, as recovery is great and why not

that being said in the unprepared user, the abuser, or the guy expecting lighting in a bottle, yes i can imagine by week 5 they hit a rough patch and report bad sides

at the end of the day, to each's own, you dont know until you try........just on pp/ss there is alot of exp and intelligent guys who i trusted for advice and soaked it all up.......i jokingly tell burly that he knows my body better than me even and he could put together a cycle for me and id follow it to a T, the one time i went against his advice (primo), i was disappointed, go figure.....now i feel i know a few things as well, hence im very active in this thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you go into detail and explain it like that it does seem like most just don't know how to run it without sides. Plus with real tren the sides are less than what you read about on the PH trens.
    Who knows maybe I'll pick up some tren and run it for my 30th birthday.
    If that happens I'm sure there will be lots of PMs being sent out.
    To bad your log over on PPs sure is gone forever. That thing was packed with good info.
    Last edited by Scope75; 01-06-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you go into detail and explain it like that it does seem like most just don't know how to run it without sides. Plus with real tren the sides are less than what you read about on the PH trens.
    Who knows maybe I'll pick up some tren and run it for my 30th birthday.
    If that happens I'm sure there will be lots of PMs being sent out.
    To bad your log over on PPs sure is gone forever. That thing was packed with good info.
    I am on tren. Slightly higher than what DJM ran it at.

My hair is not falling out.
    MY bp has actually been fine, minor elevation but in range.
    Sex drive drops a bit here and there, but has remained manageable.
    I am not covered in acne.
    I do not have nightmares/weird dreams (although, oddly, dreams have been a bit vivid lately).
    I do occasionally get night sweats (I am not high bf), but they are not waking up in a pool of your sweat. The worst part about it is actually that it can be a bit cold, which is uncomfortable when you wake up.)

Other than that, it has been smooth. The thing is though, I am prepared for any of the above, so I would not say don't expect them, just don't think they are a guarantee. The results have been nice. I am up on the scale and leaner. Looking fuller. I actually have never even come close to the alpha feeling I have lately, in the gym or out. Strength has been "ok" for me, but I don't train for it.

Tren is a hellavu drug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    H2s what's the rest of your cycle look like??

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id answer any questions, i sure as hell asked a few guys back then, ontop of the trolling i did for 6months.....coupled with another better run, i think i could answer a few things off exp alone........^^^ id echo HTS comments, all of them

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    H2s what's the rest of your cycle look like??
    test/tren/mast.

I have slowly been lowering the test, and some days go without. I do seem to respond similar to infamy in that results seem better with just a touch of test.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a nice cycle for some hard/lean gains.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cobalt's "WTF are you doing?" Log

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i jokingly tell burly that he knows my body better than me even
    It's all that time we spent camping together.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    It's all that time we spent camping together.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Was that on Brokeback Mountain? lol
    Last edited by Coolazice; 01-06-2013 at 07:58 PM.