User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see that my thread has been driven into the ground.

I'm also going to say that if you have a specific question about my cycle, such as my overall goal, read the damned thread. I've answered some questions already, but I'm still getting asked again.

As far as Pre-wo stuff, I've cut back heavily and I'm still doing so. I said that it would be a work in progress and I'd see how I'd react to everything.

I appreciate everyone's input, but I'm starting to not even care about this log anymore because it's become a huge bashing and gay party.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thread went off track as the thread was lacking in updates with regards to food, training

specifics -

you said macros are 40/30/30 but wanna be huge (goal listed), so still those tell me nothing, calories would be a better idea, what were they at, and what will they go to if you wanna grow

you were fat then leaned up before the first pin, please provide a pre pic (i know some dont like to, however you did post a chin up attempt shirtless so im sure pics would be cool with you)

bloods reported high rbc, how will you combat this? steroids raise them, and they were high before you were on
    cholesterol was off on your bloods, considering the compounds theyll worsen, what is your plan?
    no mention of an anti estrogen at all, with 1.5g/wk of gyno producing drugs (i just read all 14pgs)
    which bp med did you acquire to backup the talos?

i get you switch up workouts each time, we all do, but really you must have something in mind if the goal is size?

tbh, i know more about your job and what it entails that your cycle besides the drugs, and that you dont like seinfeld or brokeback mountain (cmon he was the fkn joker, he deserves a pass)

what are your main lifts now? please list them, then compare in 8weeks

no one is bashing, unless you are insecure, they are asking why this stack, many tren users mind you, and again its your choice at the end of the day which is perfectly good, we are just giving our opinions, however the lack of info and the 'loose' approach is something that generally doesnt go over well with a learned board

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cobalt's "WTF are you doing?" Log

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Nice to see that my thread has been driven into the ground.
    I'm starting to not even care about this log anymore because it's become a huge bashing and gay party.
    A farmer tends to his field, or the weeds start growing. You wanted to log it, but you haven't been around much lately. Hence the weeds.

DJ is right... no one is bashing, but you lose a lot of respect with experienced guys with your "im doing it my way" attitude when you are relatively inexperienced, both with drugs and training. Inexperience has little to do with how long you've trained, and much to do with how much you've learned while you been training.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-07-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    A farmer tends to his field, or the weeds start growing. You wanted to log it, but you haven't been around much lately. Hence the weeds.
    fkn robert frost over here

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate everyone's input, but I'm starting to not even care about this log anymore because it's become a huge bashing and gay party.
    This is why I choose to initially not give my opinion, as this is usually how someone responds when their plan is questioned. The criticism provided in this thread was constructive in nature. It is easy to think that adding additional compounds will keep giving additional benefits, but it is not always the case, as some have tried to show you here. I would never try to claim that bodybuilding is a sport based on health, many top athletes in the sport are actually quite clear examples that health is not the goal, however, a complete lack of regard for health, especially at the amateur level, is quite foolish.

I have said my peace, and I will let it be. You obviously are free to continue as planned, and I will follow. Both in curiousity of how it treats you, and to help keep you motivated.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I don't care to log to begin with. I don't know what to post.
    Then, when I get asked for something and give an answer, it isn't good enough, or not detailed enough and I have to weed through criticism to find out what is wanted.

I was told this was my cycle and that I can do it however I want, but now it seems I get shunned for 'not doing this' or 'not having that' even though people are assuming that I am or are not doing things, just because I haven't posted an exact answer.

If logging is typing up what my routine was for the day, then the log is canceled. I was just doing this as something fun.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cobalt's "WTF are you doing?" Log

I was told this was my cycle and that I can do it however I want, but now it seems I get shunned for 'not doing this' or 'not having that'
    Of course you can do what you want. And if you post it on a public forum, expect to get feedback. If it is viewed as not smart, expect to get less than stellar feedback. People who know better aren't going to just coddle you and say it looks great. If they did, how would you learn anything?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Per request, thread locked.