Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    yep
    500mg tren isnt enough lol
    And up the deca to a gram
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never asked, goal of the cycle??
    ill assume recomp seeing 20% is very high to be on, and you also stated your diet will be much improved.....if so then the stack confuses me

what is your plan for heart health? didnt notice anything that id trust with tren, not to mention adding deca

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is gonna be a crazy ride Cobalt! You have my attention in this one all set! Keep us updated about how you're feeling through the cycle. Deca and Tren is gonna be HEAVY in a sick way if you pull it out the right way!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I plan on this cycle to hit me like a truck, and I'm well aware of the serious sides of the chemicals.

dj - the goal is size. I'm not going for the bench-half-a-ton-human-cannonball look, just muscle size. I'm seriously at 19-20% because my diet has been kinda crappy recently, in addition to serious levels of stress and mild (not heavy) drinking almost every night. I very well could be as low as 16-17%, but I don't have a practical way to verify it, so I guess high.
    Once I get on cycle, the bf will drop pretty rapidly within the first couple weeks alone, because I've already dropped the alcohol and started into a cleaner diet. (I say as I eat a brownie) Stress is also under better control, issues bothering me were taken care of. This isn't just a guess, this is a pattern. It has happened this way before, supps/ph's/aas's or not. The diet/stress combo kicks my ass, so getting that taken care of is a massive difference.
    I looked at myself in the mirror after my workout today and my abdomen is already noticeably tighter.

Heart health is still a wip, but as seeing that BBG dropped the bomb on AL's new supp, that will be the way to go if it is released soon.

Injectables won't start for at least 2 more weeks, putting the tren over a month away.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just thinking... after all that back and forth discussion about Deca Vs EQ in another thread... You should've mentioned the potential of tren in the mix. May have made a difference on recommendations. Anyway, it's done and you are just about on your way. I look forward to seeing how things go for you.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I plan on this cycle to hit me like a truck, and I'm well aware of the serious sides of the chemicals.

dj - the goal is size. I'm not going for the bench-half-a-ton-human-cannonball look, just muscle size. I'm seriously at 19-20% because my diet has been kinda crappy recently, in addition to serious levels of stress and mild (not heavy) drinking almost every night. I very well could be as low as 16-17%, but I don't have a practical way to verify it, so I guess high.
    Once I get on cycle, the bf will drop pretty rapidly within the first couple weeks alone, because I've already dropped the alcohol and started into a cleaner diet. (I say as I eat a brownie) Stress is also under better control, issues bothering me were taken care of. This isn't just a guess, this is a pattern. It has happened this way before, supps/ph's/aas's or not. The diet/stress combo kicks my ass, so getting that taken care of is a massive difference.
    I looked at myself in the mirror after my workout today and my abdomen is already noticeably tighter.

Heart health is still a wip, but as seeing that BBG dropped the bomb on AL's new supp, that will be the way to go if it is released soon.

Injectables won't start for at least 2 more weeks, putting the tren over a month away.
    sounds good, im very interested in seeing what happens, not a fan of deca but its based on reading, so user feedback is solid, iv really only seen guys bridge deca into tren

please dont underestimate trenbolone's effects on the heart, you better be more sure than 'wip' if its a month away.....shortness of breath and elevated bp hit early on if you get them, and until i see user reviews of talos id be so inclined to highly advise getting some rx stuff, and a way to regularly monitor bp.....water weight / extra fat also doesnt lend itself to helping that area

speaking from experience, and i know for a fact infamy would agree

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very true burly, but I couldn't pass up the chance to get then tren at the price I did.
    Opinions are opinions, and while respected, won't let them dictate my path.

dj- good info on the sides, ill be sure to get some bp meds from my doctor before I start.

I just don't want to be the next keagle.
    Last edited by Cobalt; 12-03-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Very true burly, but I couldn't pass up the chance to get then tren at the price I did.
    Opinions are opinions, and while respected, won't let them dictate my path.

dj- good info on the sides, ill be sure to get some bp meds from my doctor before I start.

I just don't want to be the next keagle.
    lisinopril 10-20mg
    keagle is doing good supposedly lol, truth be told tho dude, if ippy had posted this cycle he woulda been ass raped by everyone

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mr_math's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally feel the lisinopril option, but if you can swing micardis from the dr. Do it. That was waaaay nicer on me overall. 20mg is legit. But then again depending on where you end up with bp issues. Could dictate otherwise. ***not trying to argue against dj by any means just be aware of what lisinopril can do sir.

My lisinopril fucked me up bad. ED, and couldn't train for fear of face planting into weights like that deadlift guy in sperwers vid. That's a post heart-attack drug. I don't know, just thinking on a side of functionality for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    lisinopril 10-20mg
    keagle is doing good supposedly lol, truth be told tho dude, if ippy had posted this cycle he woulda been ass raped by everyone
    Has he posted up pics of his progress?
    Use code MEM1153 for a discount on your TrueNutrition.com orders.