User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Cooper's Accutane Story- Please help me.

Hello to you all. I will start with my story and cut this as short as possible. And then ask some serious questions that has been following me and killing me inside for 5.5 years. I hope someone can help me.
    I took Accutane only for 4 days when i was just turned out 16. Experienced a retrogade ejaculation and freaked out and quit. Next thing i know, my semen volume was lowered. Immediately found out what PAS and PFS is.

So my main symptom was low semen volume and some morning wood loss at first 2 years of suffering. I didn't experience anything else. No mental sides, no ED. Then, i started to go worse throughout years and now i have all sexual symptoms you can think of on a mild degree. Still, no ED though. My hormone levels turned out fine, maybe a little low total T of 450\ng-dl. I took some androgenic supplements 2 years before and it made me worse after quitting. I took pharma proviron 50mg for 2 weeks this summer with no results. Now jumped back on Proviron again.

So, here is the real thing i want to ask. I will put those questions in order for clarity.

- Is there a chance that Accutane impaired my height grow?
    - Is there a chance that Accutane impaired my skeletal development, facial structure, shoulder bones, (which can develop up to age 25) my jawline?
    - Is there a chance that Accutane impaired my penile development? (penis size)

If so, how? Please try to explain your opinion based on some medical facts.

If i recover soon, is there chance to experience a second puberty and unlock and reach to my genetical potential and compansate the loss of androgens that i experienced at the age of 16? Is it possible that my penis will grow even above my pre-PAS size?

I need to discuss these things in a scientific manner. Here are some important side- notes; I know this issue is tissue spesific on many patients and i also diagnosed with inflamed prostate (which itself can cause all the symtpoms i experience) this year. **So, is there a chance that the down-modulation of Androgen Receptors only occured and fixated on my prostate instead of my whole body and endocrine system?**

How much downregulation could cause damage to my development, i was a very mild case, so is it possible it didn't damage my development? One last and bad thing, i took this shit when i was just 16. So the T levels and androgens peak when you are 17. Am i missed out on life because i never experienced a full and androgenic male body? Thank you for all.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf am I reading.
    You sound like the target for every ad I see on snapchat and my email who wants to become ultra-Chad.
    So just so im following, at 16 you took 4 doses of Accutane, and now think you have underdeveloped height, chin, penis, and shoulder bones?

I highly doubt it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not just that, i have developed PAS. I have many of the sexual symtpoms you guys experiencing here. I am currently on Proviron 75 mg and it seems to be affecting me a little bit badly, which is a good thing for AR downregulation i guess?
    Last edited by Cooper; 09-06-2020 at 08:06 AM.