Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    I'm sorry sometimes I don't make sense.
    I meant to ask: Does creatine cause fat gain and or water retention?
    Does it cause hair shedding?
    Can it affect mood/irritation/anxiety negatively?
    Creatine monohydrate causes water retention, and horrible gas. You can avoid this by using creatine hcl instead of monohydrate.

Personally, creatine has never negatively affected my mood, it's always done the opposite. The past week however I started using it again and my sleep has gotten a bit worse. It has the tendency to make me very energetic the first few weeks but that doesn't last so I'm going to stick with it for a bit and hope my sleep improves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @basementdweller, I'll definitely make sure my current order is Creatine HCL or I will cancel it.
    That's good it doesn't negatively affect your mood at all.

Edit: Cancelled that and changed it to HCL.
    Last edited by CSM25; 03-16-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Thanks @basementdweller, I'll definitely make sure my current order is Creatine HCL or I will cancel it.
    That's good it doesn't negatively affect your mood at all.

Edit: Cancelled that and changed it to HCL.
    ya man, I used to use creatine mono all the time, it put my strength and libido through the roof. As I got into my 30s it started giving me unbearable gas though, lol and some cramping

I started creatine hcl recently and no significant gut issues so far. I'm still recovering from bad pfs - related ibs too, so a very good sign

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    HCL is superior to Monohydrate on alot of different levels. I couldn't tolerate the Mono. I love the HCL.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread guys.

I just picked up my new liftmode order for theanine and i was a bit concerned about the tax ( i was asked to pay 489euro ~ 600USD!!!!), turns out i accidentally added a supplement that was never imported in my country before and they needed to create some sort of certificate that costs like 400 euro?!?

These customs guys and the guys from the Greek food, drugs and supplements administration were paranoid that it wasn't a supplement but a drug so i asked them to keep it so i could get the theanine. ( this happens when you checkout via mobile phones at 02:00 am, you are goin to have a bad time, lol) After spending 7 hours at the customs i was off with my theanine and a warning.

what about this supplement though, i am intrigued now since i was handled like a junkie. Huperzine A 1% - 1 Grams (Sample) - Huperzia serrata Extract

Also any recomendations of brand for Borron?
    Semper Fidelis.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    Great thread guys.

I just picked up my new liftmode order for theanine and i was a bit concerned about the tax ( i was asked to pay 489euro ~ 600USD!!!!), turns out i accidentally added a supplement that was never imported in my country before and they needed to create some sort of certificate that costs like 400 euro?!?

These customs guys and the guys from the Greek food, drugs and supplements administration were paranoid that it wasn't a supplement but a drug so i asked them to keep it so i could get the theanine. ( this happens when you checkout via mobile phones at 02:00 am, you are goin to have a bad time, lol) After spending 7 hours at the customs i was off with my theanine and a warning.

what about this supplement though, i am intrigued now since i was handled like a junkie. Huperzine A 1% - 1 Grams (Sample) - Huperzia serrata Extract

yikes I didn't know greece was that brutal at customs. I imagine u didn't pay that in the end right?

for boron i used a brand called new roots. Since you're in greece though I'd imagine there's a European brand that's less expensive for you and of the same quality.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpendingRecvry View Post
    Great thread guys.

Boron, Lions mane and Omega 3 are the things wich are terrible for my mood, i try to apply boron these last days but i had to cut, this way i am adjusting the protocol to fit me better. For supplements i would recommend Swanson or Now Foods.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lecithin has been mentioned on this thread but no consensus. I like to take soy lecithin sometimes because it makes my loads HUGE and increases sex drive. The research seems to say that it's safe because it doesn't contain the estrogenic isoflavones that soy protein has.

Thoughts?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Lecithin has been mentioned on this thread but no consensus. I like to take soy lecithin sometimes because it makes my loads HUGE and increases sex drive. The research seems to say that it's safe because it doesn't contain the estrogenic isoflavones that soy protein has.

Thoughts?
    My concern with soy lecithin is the fact that the majority of soy is GMO. If you don't get a reaction from it, you could keep it in your diet, but I would personally try and avoid it if possible.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    My concern with soy lecithin is the fact that the majority of soy is GMO. If you don't get a reaction from it, you could keep it in your diet, but I would personally try and avoid it if possible.
    what about sunflower lecithin? is it likely to be 5ar inhibiting ? I don't think I would take it either way but just curious