Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
yikes I didn't know greece was that brutal at customs. I imagine u didn't pay that in the end right?

for boron i used a brand called new roots. Since you're in greece though I'd imagine there's a European brand that's less expensive for you and of the same quality.
Yeah they switched from being easy as to import items from US to strick af since like a year now. The goverment actually punishes us if we buy something that a) isn't imported by any other company b) if we buy something that already a local company has imported in the past. So because a local company imports unknown quality L-theanine, i had to pay a penalty for not buying it through them and for importing it on my own. It's a win-win on their side, lol. However this wasn't the norm it is due to the Greek economic crisis. This is a sad story for me really since in order to follow the protocol i actually double pay everything in tax. I strikes me that guys in US say the protocol is expensive, i pay almost twice the price in every product i get from US!

To give you a reality check, i received today my four bottles of Super R andro for my second PH run and i paid ~160 USD for import fees, the reason being it's a penalty for importing four bottles of the same product at once. HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
Boron, Lions mane and Omega 3 are the things wich are terrible for my mood, i try to apply boron these last days but i had to cut, this way i am adjusting the protocol to fit me better. For supplements i would recommend Swanson or Now Foods.
Cheers, Now Foods is easier to get around here. I always keep a log on how i feel after products/ herbs, i will keep a note on boron. Appreciate the heads up.