User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Smell

Wow, Pine Pollen has a great smell, a true perfurm, my Pine Pollen wich arrived is from Sun Potion, but in some days will arrive from Lost Empire too (from wich i ordered the most of my herbs).

So...the herbs wich i bought are arriving and soon i will start the cycle with herbs, i did water fast and Paleo Diet too and used a lot of antioxidant, it is time to jump to herbs (for sure, i will cycle them befor begin to use R andro in cycles)!

Have been more than two months and my R Andro has not arrived yest (i live at Brazil), i am determined to use this prohormone to accelerate the treatment, lets just suppose i dont use that (the protocol dont stablish prohormone as a requirement of rules to follow), what should i use between a herb cycle and another?

(I changed my routine, i am sleeping more, exercising, swimming - yes, i do, i have put a pool on my house whose have a length of 8 meters with focus on treatment, just to note how so serious i am taking it).
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 10-05-2017 at 12:49 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should message the supplier if you ordered the andro... 2 months is way too long

pine pollen is glorious.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.