User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone got any ideas for treating candida? I just bought Nature's Answer Brand Blackwalnut, wormwood, and clove extract for the parasite. Need to see doc for H. Pylori.

By the way, brain fog clearing up more so with each day. Feeling better.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Anyone got any ideas for treating candida? I just bought Nature's Answer Brand Blackwalnut, wormwood, and clove extract for the parasite. Need to see doc for H. Pylori.

By the way, brain fog clearing up more so with each day. Feeling better.
    I'm of the opinion that those things are mainly thyroid-related and will clear up naturally the healthier you get.

If you must take matters into your own hands, oregano oil is the most powerful way.

Save it for after the feast though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good deal. I'm going to take oregano oil, and the black walnut / clove / wormwood concoction in order to eliminate the parasite and the yeast after the juice feast. My improvements with energy and strength have stuck since the end of the pro hormone cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Down to 157.6 lbs. Two more weeks of this and I'll be ripped. Hoping to drop to 151 lbs. Also, may take artichoke extract as this helped Chi with recovery to get the liver detoxed and bile production ramped up. Still not having regular bowel movements. Did pull-ups almost back to back with no fatigue setting in as before. Definitely a new baseline has been reached in muscle definition, development, and energy for exertion. Very happy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Source Naturals Horny Goat weed purchased today. 10% Icariin content.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up with raging wood this morning after taking HGW.

The admins at PH are apparently cracking down hardcore on the so-called "home-brewers". C$#ksuckers.
    They are calling for a "shutting down" of SolvePFS, calling it a failure. Awor gave me a warning that I would be banned if I continued with my "destructive" criticisms. I told him I would be glad to halt trips down to the depths of hell in order to show people a viable path out of this mess.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do you think a lot of them are like that bizbee? is it because of the lawsuit money or something else?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They want to retain credibility within the public eye and most importantly within the medical and scientific community by not espousing 'unproven' methods such as the protocol you are following.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Woke up with raging wood this morning after taking HGW.

The admins at PH are apparently cracking down hardcore on the so-called "home-brewers". C$#ksuckers.
    They are calling for a "shutting down" of SolvePFS, calling it a failure. Awor gave me a warning that I would be banned if I continued with my "destructive" criticisms. I told him I would be glad to halt trips down to the depths of hell in order to show people a viable path out of this mess.
    You were very rude to him, which was unprovoked and derailed a conversation about how to take that site forward, including the possible reopening of a theories section. So it's a bit rich to come here and whine about it, you could easily have been banned outright for insulting someone who was hit a lot more badly by it than you were.

Seems you come across as rude and aggressive on every PFS site you frequent and invariably piss people off. Maybe try having a look at your own actions first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read that androsterone is a thyroid hormone mimetic. Has anyone information on whether this pro hormone is actually restoring proper thyroid function? It seems that after a few cycles people are going back to normal given that they are following the protocol closely.