User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I've read that androsterone is a thyroid hormone mimetic. Has anyone information on whether this pro hormone is actually restoring proper thyroid function? It seems that after a few cycles people are going back to normal given that they are following the protocol closely.
    mitch who is one of the first to fully recovered recovered using adrenal and thyroid glandulars so I'm really excited to add those to my stack when I can get new ones...

seems to simplistic but perhaps pfs is a thyroid issue? or at least one of the many factors. My body tempeture is very low like 34C but as I'm improving and doing some ray peat stuff it's gone higher. (today 36.8)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I was rude and that was being restrained. He and his minion dogs have dissuaded countless others in attempting to try alternative methods such as those shown here. They have ostracized and ridiculed those who have pleaded on that god-awful hellish forum that these alternatives do indeed work. INDEED, they have even gone so far as to make the grotesque claim that recovery does not and cannot possibly happen with diet, exercise, and herbs; it is more a matter of chance than a deliberate and conscientious effort on the part of dedicated followers. They have closed the 'Theories' section in an effort to quell the sounds of dissent from the so-called 'home-brewers' and have now assumed the role of the 'Church of PFS' with their donation baskets out pacing up and down the aisle asking for nothing but donations towards the PFS foundation. The 'home-brewers' have become the apostates. I have no issue with donating to a worthy foundation but when that is seen as the only recourse and no viable alternatives are even entertained any longer then this is clearly a problem.

Yes, I am rude and aggressive at times and that can in fact be a virtue in facing truths and solving the problem. Although, I would have to disagree with you that on this forum here I have been particularly rude to anyone. Perhaps you could indulge us by posting a snippet from this forum in which I've apparently been rude. I believe I have been courteous to those on this forum because they embrace discussion and controversy in order to arrive at optimal solutions. As for banning, I could give two sh$#s about whether or not I ever get to post my thoughts and feelings on that forum ever again. And if you don't like my supposedly crass demeanor than you can run with your tail between your legs back to awor and PVDL from PH and ask for them to give you a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    You were very rude to him, which was unprovoked and derailed a conversation about how to take that site forward, including the possible reopening of a theories section. So it's a bit rich to come here and whine about it, you could easily have been banned outright for insulting someone who was hit a lot more badly by it than you were.

Seems you come across as rude and aggressive on every PFS site you frequent and invariably piss people off. Maybe try having a look at your own actions first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you using armour thyroid? What are you adding to your stack exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    mitch who is one of the first to fully recovered recovered using adrenal and thyroid glandulars so I'm really excited to add those to my stack when I can get new ones...

seems to simplistic but perhaps pfs is a thyroid issue? or at least one of the many factors. My body tempeture is very low like 34C but as I'm improving and doing some ray peat stuff it's gone higher. (today 36.8)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to somewhat tarnish the sanctity and purity of a forum such as this but I felt the need to post this poisonous, caustic spew from PH in order to make a point to our friend 'road to recover' that he seems to have misplaced some of his loathing:

"I'd like to share a concern I have re sense of community. It's very clear to me, simply by contrasting the new members topic titles and content on solve and many here with the older ones that an attitude has taken hold of "I'M going to beat this, I'M not going to end up like THEM." I think this is based on the professed attitudes of a couple of supposed recoveries. This is manifest in the whole PFS forum at "swole source" where they basically try and diet, exercise and herb their way out of PFS. As far as I could see there was only one originally mild (I know pfs is not mild for anyone, but in relative terms) case who got better, the rest are doing a strict regime with extremely mixed results. The universally declarative and erroneous description English gave of the PFS crash was enough to clarify that what he and CDNuts recovered from was not the PFS myself and many others are suffering. I feel that while they give people hope that is sorely lacking from our struggle, it comes with a differentiation between those who "have what it takes" and those who can't be bothered to get better, like they've swallowed a paleo Ayn Rand book. There's a certainty that is completely unwarranted and unsubstantiatable. I absolutely am not suggesting for a second they shouldn't follow the route they wish to take and believe helped them, but combined with other factors, you can visibly see this outlook has contributed to a serious erosion of fellowship and introduced a tribal competitiveness that is absolutely useless and self defeating. They talk of the victims here disparagingly and wish to differentiate themselves, yet theyve had no more results than any other forum. I really don't see what can be done about this besides the uncovering of what PFS is, which really is making this struggle so impossible on so many levels. Everyone looks like a hypochondriac, no treatment works, sufferers left right and centre are saying "PFS is this!", all the while it's the cruellest punishment imaginable. I truly hope you are right in that this horror will relatively soon be dragged into the light."

I find it a bit RICH that YOU road to recover would find me in contempt for simply being a little rude to them when this is the sort of thing they spew.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    You were very rude to him, which was unprovoked and derailed a conversation about how to take that site forward, including the possible reopening of a theories section. So it's a bit rich to come here and whine about it, you could easily have been banned outright for insulting someone who was hit a lot more badly by it than you were.

Seems you come across as rude and aggressive on every PFS site you frequent and invariably piss people off. Maybe try having a look at your own actions first.
    Pull your head in. We don't have this back and forth nonsense on this forum like propecia help does.

If you want to stick up for the likes of them, stay there and don't post here.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record I was going to come on and praise bizzbee for making that post (made on there later on), but I was in bed on Euro time and thought I'd leave it until today. Sometimes amidst the vitriol he can make a good contribution, and I appreciate his sacrifice and letting people know his success.

I also haven't posted there in years and support as many people as possible trying the cdnuts route, rather than making excuses sticking their finger up their arse in a state of analysis paralysis like on 'solvepfs'. It's worth remembering, for the likes of snell, that I can recall when cdnuts was a poster there, and he supported both the studies and stuck up for the head admin guy. It's not as black and white as the "PH is responsible for everything bad" crowd here have tried to make out.

Personally I am resolved to recovering via the path laid out here, but I appreciate efforts to find out exactly what happened via studies and so on.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I hate to somewhat tarnish the sanctity and purity of a forum such as this but I felt the need to post this poisonous, caustic spew from PH in order to make a point to our friend 'road to recover' that he seems to have misplaced some of his loathing:

"I'd like to share a concern I have re sense of community. It's very clear to me, simply by contrasting the new members topic titles and content on solve and many here with the older ones that an attitude has taken hold of "I'M going to beat this, I'M not going to end up like THEM." I think this is based on the professed attitudes of a couple of supposed recoveries. This is manifest in the whole PFS forum at "swole source" where they basically try and diet, exercise and herb their way out of PFS. As far as I could see there was only one originally mild (I know pfs is not mild for anyone, but in relative terms) case who got better, the rest are doing a strict regime with extremely mixed results. The universally declarative and erroneous description English gave of the PFS crash was enough to clarify that what he and CDNuts recovered from was not the PFS myself and many others are suffering. I feel that while they give people hope that is sorely lacking from our struggle, it comes with a differentiation between those who "have what it takes" and those who can't be bothered to get better, like they've swallowed a paleo Ayn Rand book. There's a certainty that is completely unwarranted and unsubstantiatable. I absolutely am not suggesting for a second they shouldn't follow the route they wish to take and believe helped them, but combined with other factors, you can visibly see this outlook has contributed to a serious erosion of fellowship and introduced a tribal competitiveness that is absolutely useless and self defeating. They talk of the victims here disparagingly and wish to differentiate themselves, yet theyve had no more results than any other forum. I really don't see what can be done about this besides the uncovering of what PFS is, which really is making this struggle so impossible on so many levels. Everyone looks like a hypochondriac, no treatment works, sufferers left right and centre are saying "PFS is this!", all the while it's the cruellest punishment imaginable. I truly hope you are right in that this horror will relatively soon be dragged into the light."

I find it a bit RICH that YOU road to recover would find me in contempt for simply being a little rude to them when this is the sort of thing they spew.
    The above is exactly why i hate that place, filled with prophets of doom, i've said it time and time again that these guys stand in their own way, they are negative defeatist people, this is the biggest obstacle to their own recovery, but they are blind to their own faults and weakness and would never admit it.

And fine if you want to live life that way but they also want to pull everyone else down with them and attack anyone who says they got their life back on track, that argument works both ways, how the fuck do they possibly know that guys haven't got better from PFS, do they have some special type crystal ball that tells them everyones lying and people don't know their own bodies, no they are simply guys like us here who instead have CHOSEN to be negative, who have chosen to say its irreversible, who have chosen to give up, they present themselves as some sort of all knowing gods, who post scientific study after study and are no doubt articulate intelligent people, but really at the back of it and behind all the bullshit they are just guys like us here but who have chosen to give up, basically lets all hold hands and stay in pfs hell forever and dont dare say its possible to recover.

I was scared of that stuff in the early days and it really brought me to the brink, the damage that place does to your mind is unspeakable, you cant unsee or unread some of that bile, they just dont get that though. I wish all new guys going there would know this and for them not to be scared and to realise the admins of these sites do not know everything, they have their own agenda, wheter it be an ego trip, getting off on posting the scariest most detailed study and keeping their flock in fear or something else, but it's kinda sick really.

Finally I fucking guarantee that these guys that scoff at the protocol have not given it a shot for a good amount of time or a shot at all, they're too busy wallowing online and searching for the next study that they hope will confirm they are eternally condemned, seriously fucked up mindset, how on earth could they possibly get better.

Anyway thats enough from me about that place, we all know it's somewhere to be avoided.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, let's now close the gates of hell after having to be reminded with a small peep what it is like and let's pursue our paths once again to Valhalla.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    The above is exactly why i hate that place, filled with prophets of doom, i've said it time and time again that these guys stand in their own way, they are negative defeatist people, this is the biggest obstacle to their own recovery, but they are blind to their own faults and weakness and would never admit it.

And fine if you want to live life that way but they also want to pull everyone else down with them and attack anyone who says they got their life back on track, that argument works both ways, how the fuck do they possibly know that guys haven't got better from PFS, do they have some special type crystal ball that tells them everyones lying and people don't know their own bodies, no they are simply guys like us here who instead have CHOSEN to be negative, who have chosen to say its irreversible, who have chosen to give up, they present themselves as some sort of all knowing gods, who post scientific study after study and are no doubt articulate intelligent people, but really at the back of it and behind all the bullshit they are just guys like us here but who have chosen to give up, basically lets all hold hands and stay in pfs hell forever and dont dare say its possible to recover.

I was scared of that stuff in the early days and it really brought me to the brink, the damage that place does to your mind is unspeakable, you cant unsee or unread some of that bile, they just dont get that though. I wish all new guys going there would know this and for them not to be scared and to realise the admins of these sites do not know everything, they have their own agenda, wheter it be an ego trip, getting off on posting the scariest most detailed study and keeping their flock in fear or something else, but it's kinda sick really.

Finally I fucking guarantee that these guys that scoff at the protocol have not given it a shot for a good amount of time or a shot at all, they're too busy wallowing online and searching for the next study that they hope will confirm they are eternally condemned, seriously fucked up mindset, how on earth could they possibly get better.

Anyway thats enough from me about that place, we all know it's somewhere to be avoided.
    I don't get it. They just eat mcdonalds and binge drink everyday and stay sedentary? Confuses me. I was doing like 80% of the protocol before I even crashed or knew cdnuts though
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Juice Feast

People get what they put in, and they always get what they deserve.

Awor comes back to bash Homebrew and people trying to get better in the second breath he says that he barely has the energy left to live his own life.......maybe you could've tried that Homebrew stuff.....

Anyway, that's why I left that place in the rearview and don't log on to answer PMs or help. Not worth it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.