User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    People get what they put in, and they always get what they deserve.

Awor comes back to bash Homebrew and people trying to get better in the second breath he says that he barely has the energy left to live his own life.......maybe you could've tried that Homebrew stuff.....

Anyway, that's why I left that place in the rearview and don't log on to answer PMs or help. Not worth it.
    glad you're still around here, man. PH wouldn't even accept me as a member lol.

fucking wish I didn't find that site. it might have stressed me out the point of making me crash as I found it the last few days till I totally melted down. felt like my androgens were slowly being turned off like a faucet and then finding PH on top. wouldn't be surprised if that website alone causes pfs in some people.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I don't get it. They just eat mcdonalds and binge drink everyday and stay sedentary? Confuses me. I was doing like 80% of the protocol before I even crashed or knew cdnuts though
    I honestly don't know what they are doing now man, I think the main focus was/is the silver bullet, as in a drug that will cure all, but the underlying belief from the top is that it is permanent and any idea of recovery is laughable, however that is entirely based on their opinion, nothing else.

And look, of course I get the need to understand it, everybody is entitled to go their own way with this however my gripe is that these guys have influence, and use that influence in a desperately negative way, damaging guys hopes of a recovery which can lead to suicide and shut down people that say they are doing better. Lord Awor, Lord Mew for all we know these guys are stuck behind computers with fat guts suffering from depression who havent got off their ass and put in the graft, and have possibly fucked themselves up much more by taking different drug treatments

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm ending the juice feast today. I've dropped about 8 lbs. It's been about a week. I've seen some good benefits, especially with clear headedness and energy going through the roof. I did some high intensity cardio today (speed hiking) for about 2 hours with little fatigue and absolutely no bloat afterwards. This would have been unheard of 5 years ago. Even a year ago I would have felt exhausted and laid on the couch for a few hours to recover. Coffee would have screwed my system up in the past. Now it's like whatever. I have a cup here and there and I'm fine. I have also done sets of pull-ups the day before and today I started to feel that soreness like I did when normal. When I was normal, it would hurt the next to try to do more pull-ups. It hurts now just like it did back then. It's like my body is finally responding to exercise the way it should. I can't wait for my next pro hormone cycle. Still debating on whether to use the oral or transdermal form of androsterone. The epi andro was too much.

I think I may continue with intermittent fasting here and there. Seems to have good benefits. Ok, it's dinner time, haven't eaten all day. Better ease into it.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-14-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just to touch on the garbage from that other pathetic site....

Anyone who is serious about healing needs to stay away from those places for good. They will do nothing for you but knock you down and try to suck the wind out of your sails. This is the last thing you need in your current situation.

Positive, forward and consistent effort is all you need along with the right mindset. This is it. Everything you need to get where you want to go is HERE.

I never understood the people who have the outlook that this is something that is permanent and dwell on that fact. They just don't get it. They them selves perpetuate their own misery and suffering. This is fact.

If you go back and read my old, old posts on that site, even in my own suffering I tried to tell those guys that they were going about this all wrong. It of course fell on deaf ears.

To say that myself or English didn't have PFS is completely laughable.

You guys that have been around here long enough know the truth. This is the only thing you need.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-15-2017 at 03:06 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know what to attribute this to, perhaps it is the coffee, but I when I step on the scale every morning I don't have the extra weight associated with bloat or water retention. Even after a meal. And I haven't exactly been eating the cleanest since the feast ended. Taking two cups espresso a day now, along with pine pollen tincture (60-90 droplets), and the oil of oregano (5-6 drops per day). I sure would like to narrow this down.

Sounds like some of you have had fantastic results with pine pollen tincture. I had nocturnals all night last night. Don't know if it was the caffeine or pine or both. Wish I could pinpoint.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-18-2017 at 08:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used oregano oil in the past. I don't recommend it. It might just be me, but I felt it made me worse after coming off it.

I wouldn't worry about trying to sort out the gut on its own. That will happen itself once the hormones come back to normal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're really a believer in this huh? The infrequent bowel movements, constipation, bloating, water retention, food sensitivities, etc... will all be rectified once the hormone situation is also rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I used oregano oil in the past. I don't recommend it. It might just be me, but I felt it made me worse after coming off it.

I wouldn't worry about trying to sort out the gut on its own. That will happen itself once the hormones come back to normal.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Juice Feast

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Don't know what to attribute this to, perhaps it is the coffee, but I when I step on the scale every morning I don't have the extra weight associated with bloat or water retention. Even after a meal. And I haven't exactly been eating the cleanest since the feast ended. Taking two cups espresso a day now, along with pine pollen tincture (60-90 droplets), and the oil of oregano (5-6 drops per day). I sure would like to narrow this down.

Sounds like some of you have had fantastic results with pine pollen tincture. I had nocturnals all night last night. Don't know if it was the caffeine or pine or both. Wish I could pinpoint.
    You can't really attribute it to one thing. You have to consider that everything you're doing protocol wise is adding to your newfound vitality

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I have water retention.. I only notice it on my face particularly on my cheeks. I think it's from excess cortisol for months.

also slightly more adipose tissue retention. So yeah definitely seems like a cortisol issue.

I do see slight improvements though so I think eventually this will go away.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Juice Feast

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah I have water retention.. I only notice it on my face particularly on my cheeks. I think it's from excess cortisol for months.

also slightly more adipose tissue retention. So yeah definitely seems like a cortisol issue.

I do see slight improvements though so I think eventually this will go away.
    Everything goes back to normal once you're recovered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk