Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Juice Feast

Hello all,

I'll be starting a new thread to chronicle my juice feast starting tomorrow. I need to lose some weight and give my body a break. I am planning to go for two weeks or more.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Hello all,

I'll be starting a new thread to chronicle my juice feast starting tomorrow. I need to lose some weight and give my body a break. I am planning to go for two weeks or more.
    You'll be super receptive to your next cycle after this cleanse.....fyi.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm not sure if a cleanse is the best way to lose weight per say long term as it seems most people just gain back the weight once going back to a normal eating pattern.

it does however as cd says make u more receptive to things after...
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    i'm not sure if a cleanse is the best way to lose weight per say long term as it seems most people just gain back the weight once going back to a normal eating pattern.

it does however as cd says make u more receptive to things after...
    It does help with weight loss, because it resets your metabolism after you burn off all of the bullshit that's accumulated over the years in your tissues (PUFAs, heavy metals, etc.). And it definitely makes you more receptive to things. Herbs were a world of difference for me after the initial feast.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me personally I gained all the weight back but I didn't have much weight to lose and I intermittent fasted for 4-5 years previously so might be a unique case.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason for doing the feast is not primarily to lose weight. I can do that by just eating less. I want to cleanse the system and make it more receptive to herbs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your thoughts on doing coffee enemas or enemas? I read about a couple of recoveries that included enemas. I was thinking of including this during the juice feast.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-09-2017 at 07:46 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What are your thoughts on doing coffee enemas or enemas? I read about a couple of recoveries that included enemas. I was thinking of including this during the juice feast.
    I did them during my extended juice feast, but they would help none the less during a two week feast. I'd say shoot for about three or four of them during a two week feast. Regular water, not caffeine.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No caffeine? Are the touted benefits not so? Is it too risky or dangerous? I would think water to be sufficient. Water that is purified with my filter (Zero Water filter). Also, should physical activity be minimal during the feast?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I did them during my extended juice feast, but they would help none the less during a two week feast. I'd say shoot for about three or four of them during a two week feast. Regular water, not caffeine.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No caffeine? Are the touted benefits not so? Is it too risky or dangerous? I would think water to be sufficient. Water that is purified with my filter (Zero Water filter). Also, should physical activity be minimal during the feast?
    I've never done it, so I can't talk of the benefits, but during the feast your aim is to reduce intake of all substances other then juice and water for maximum cleansing effect. You wan't to be resting your system as much as possible, not revving your adrenals up with caffeine.

Zero water is your best bet.

You also want to keep all activity aside from simple walking and chores of daily living. Again, you want to rest during this phase. All energy will be routed into cleansing your system the more you don't use the energy. This will result in a better cleansing effect.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-09-2017 at 10:29 AM.