User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Ginkgo Biloba?

Itīs easy to get Ginkgo Biloba on my region, would be a good herb to use since its well-know mental and blood flow improvements? It seems this herb is a DHT blocker but also there is some study pointing Cistanche (but, of course, it is on my protocol) too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shit didn't know that it was a dht blocker. I used a complex that had it in it. But it also had a lot of dht boosters too so probably cancelled it out.

I'd say stick with cdnuts herbs though. I'm guessing you're in brazil?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    shit didn't know that it was a dht blocker. I used a complex that had it in it. But it also had a lot of dht boosters too so probably cancelled it out.

I'd say stick with cdnuts herbs though. I'm guessing you're in brazil?
    Yes bro, i live at Brazil, it so easy to get here Muira Puama, Catuaba, Mucuna dopa and so on.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are studies suggesting Gingko is estrogenic - just search "gingko estrogen." I was considering Gingko at one point, but the stuff I read scared me away. I think it's fine for a healthy male, but I wouldn't tamper with it as a PFS guy.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Use Bacopa and Gotu Kola instead. No need for Ginko. Ive used all of them and the first two I recommend work much, much better then any ginko I've ever tried.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I ventured over to the "dark side" recently and read something surprisingly positive ... it involved ginkgo.

A PFS sufferer was recommended ginkgo by his doctor because it has been used successfully for SSrI induced sexual problems, as seen in this link
    Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction. - PubMed - NCBI.

The guy was doing all the right things diet and training-wise but he says recovery came very quickly when he started taking ginkgo. His story is a lot like the guy on here who took licorice extract.

As for dht, This study shows that ginkgo alone had no effect on 5ar but had very pro androgenic effects when combined with exercise.
    Action Mechanism of Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract Intervened by Exercise Therapy in Treatment of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia

His story sounds legit, and the science is there. I'm gonna experiment with this one