Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOLLLL!!!!!!

That was great!!! =)

And will do! I'll do both. I love coffee/caffeine already, and ill probably end up loving the creatine too. I just ordered it.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could this be used more than one time per day?

For example. lets say on a friday morning... i choose to do HIIT sprints. and then later in the day, i head to the gym for biceps, or something like that. Could i take two capsules prior to the sprint workout, and then later on in the day take two more capsules prior to the biceps workout? so 4 capsules total.. would that be overkill?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Could this be used more than one time per day?

For example. lets say on a friday morning... i choose to do HIIT sprints. and then later in the day, i head to the gym for biceps, or something like that. Could i take two capsules prior to the sprint workout, and then later on in the day take two more capsules prior to the biceps workout? so 4 capsules total.. would that be overkill?
    Just take it prior to lifting. You want to take the full dose all at once for best results. It's best utilized for weight training.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just got mine today. I got the powder version though. Is this stuff pure creatine? It doesn't taste half bad but there's no ingredients list. I got unflavoured too...

Wouldn't it be useful on non workout days too to speed up recovery? had a scoop today cuz i'm still sore from squats 2 days ago..
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

German Creatine for PFS? yay or nay?

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    just got mine today. I got the powder version though. Is this stuff pure creatine? It doesn't taste half bad but there's no ingredients list. I got unflavoured too...

Wouldn't it be useful on non workout days too to speed up recovery? had a scoop today cuz i'm still sore from squats 2 days ago..
    The directions on the caps are four caps pre-workout and two caps on non workout days so the answer is yes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The directions on the caps are four caps pre-workout and two caps on non workout days so the answer is yes.

clear your inbox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got mine yesterday. Mine are the capsules though. But I read on bodybuilding.com that the capsules and the powder are the same thing. So the both would equally deliver the same results. Or so they say.I did some research. And will do.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

German Creatine for PFS? yay or nay?

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I got mine yesterday. Mine are the capsules though. But I read on bodybuilding.com that the capsules and the powder are the same thing. So the both would equally deliver the same results. Or so they say.I did some research. And will do.
    It's the same thing. I prefer the capsules because it's easier to dose

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I got the powder cuz that's what they had at my local supplement shop and I couldn't wait for the caps to come in the mail XD.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah I got the powder cuz that's what they had at my local supplement shop and I couldn't wait for the caps to come in the mail XD.
    Well, now youll have both the powder and the capsules so even better. When your powder runs out, you can just goto the capsules, and that way you wont have to restock on the stuff for awhile.

The capsules do seem more convenient for dosing.

Im curious to how much gains an experienced "natural" lifter whose reached his genetic limits can get on this stuff. obviously, there is no such thing as natural when you have pfs. with pfs, youre below natural as ive always said before. fuck pfs lol. only one way to find out. its obviously not a prohormone or a steroid, so i know the numbers wouldnt be super high.

for months now, ill do incline bench press with 225lbs, and i always get 3 reps!! at least 15 times. a week in a half ago, i had a super high energy day, and i got 225x4 on incline. since then, i keep getting 225x3 again. maybe the creatine can get me to 225x7 or more on the incline. something like that.
    Last edited by K8668B; 10-27-2017 at 07:46 PM.