User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what's the difference between this stuff and nromal creatine. i know the claims but we're also taking like 1/10th of a regular dose lol

is just marketing or is it legit better?

if I took 1 gram of normal creatine i probably wouldn't have bloat either cuz it's such a small portion lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    what's the difference between this stuff and nromal creatine. i know the claims but we're also taking like 1/10th of a regular dose lol

is just marketing or is it legit better?

if I took 1 gram of normal creatine i probably wouldn't have bloat either cuz it's such a small portion lol.
    I did some research earlier today. This creatine that we are using is hydrochloride. The other type of creatine is monohydrate. From the research i did, the monohydrate his shitty absorption, more likely to cause bloating, diahrrea, etc. The hydrochloride much less. Just like CD said pretty much. Im sure monohydrate has its purposes, but yeah, i get the hint that its better to stick with the creatine hydrochloride that were using. Like i said before though, as experienced with lifting as i am, i never tried creatine until now.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.