SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jaada84 Juice Fast

Gents.

I'm on day 7 of my Juice Fast.
    For me, this is quiet the achievement, last few days have been pretty easy, got some lower back pain from which I understand is nerve endings reacting toxins being cleansed (Seems common from the various juicing websites I've read)

Anyway, I'm feeling good and going to push on a few more days exceeding my target.

I plan to stop Thur and start the refeeding process. Saturday is my birthday and I have a table booked for 20 close friends at a restaurant. I've already checked the menu and there are some light salads I could have by dropping the protein.

The biggest challenge (Being a birthday) will be the obligatory "can I buy you drink" "let me get you a drink" 'Com'on one glass of champagne".

So gents, will i be throwing 9 days of hard out the window if I did have a few alcoholic beverages.

Appreciate the advisement and opinions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Secondly, does anyone have any refeeding meal ideas for coming of the Juice feast or what you have used?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaad84 View Post
    Gents.

I'm on day 7 of my Juice Fast.
    For me, this is quiet the achievement, last few days have been pretty easy, got some lower back pain from which I understand is nerve endings reacting toxins being cleansed (Seems common from the various juicing websites I've read)

Anyway, I'm feeling good and going to push on a few more days exceeding my target.

I plan to stop Thur and start the refeeding process. Saturday is my birthday and I have a table booked for 20 close friends at a restaurant. I've already checked the menu and there are some light salads I could have by dropping the protein.

The biggest challenge (Being a birthday) will be the obligatory "can I buy you drink" "let me get you a drink" 'Com'on one glass of champagne".

So gents, will i be throwing 9 days of hard out the window if I did have a few alcoholic beverages.

Appreciate the advisement and opinions.
    You already know the answer to this question but you want to hear something that validates the fact you'd like to have a few drinks because it's your birthday. Possibly the worst time to take in ANY intoxicants is immediately after a cleanse....the worst time. This isn't opinion, it's fact.

You'll have other birthdays.

- - - Updated - - -

Secondly, does anyone have any refeeding meal ideas for coming of the Juice feast or what you have used?
    If you're going nine days without food, your going to want to start out with two days of fruit. Then add in steamed veggies along with the fruit for the next day or so, then start adding in small amounts of anything on the paleo list. GO SLOWLY.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD. The words of strength, fact, and honesty my man!

You are correct. I did know the answer, and I realized something. This journey won’t be easy; it’s always going to pose challenges.

Since writing this I’ve decided to power through with the juice feast…I’m going to go 3 weeks (I’m on day 10 right now – people in the office think I’m nuts, but I don’t care).

I’ve already laid the rules down to the folks attending my birthday bash….. “I’ll be there, but I’ll be drinking water only and not eating”. Because I have something more important to tackle.
    The past me would have thrown in the towel and just gone and had good time this weekend and picked up another cleanse at some point. But it’s that type of defeatist attitude that won’t make me stick to the protocol and conquer. It may seem like a small win, but for my mental strength, powering through and doing a feast 3 times as longer as I had intended has given me so much confidence in the things I can achieve.

So, 10 days in and I’m already feeling some amazing benefits from the Juice feast alone. Sharper mind, clearer eyesight, bundles of energy in the morning. I literally cannot wait to power on with the protocol after my feast.

All in all, one happy fella here who is only right at the beginning of his quest!!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    CD. The words of strength, fact, and honesty my man!

You are correct. I did know the answer, and I realized something. This journey won’t be easy; it’s always going to pose challenges.

Since writing this I’ve decided to power through with the juice feast…I’m going to go 3 weeks (I’m on day 10 right now – people in the office think I’m nuts, but I don’t care).

I’ve already laid the rules down to the folks attending my birthday bash….. “I’ll be there, but I’ll be drinking water only and not eating”. Because I have something more important to tackle.
    The past me would have thrown in the towel and just gone and had good time this weekend and picked up another cleanse at some point. But it’s that type of defeatist attitude that won’t make me stick to the protocol and conquer. It may seem like a small win, but for my mental strength, powering through and doing a feast 3 times as longer as I had intended has given me so much confidence in the things I can achieve.

So, 10 days in and I’m already feeling some amazing benefits from the Juice feast alone. Sharper mind, clearer eyesight, bundles of energy in the morning. I literally cannot wait to power on with the protocol after my feast.

All in all, one happy fella here who is only right at the beginning of his quest!!
    By the time your next birthday rolls around, you'll be able to enjoy yourself much, much more. Put the time and work in now like you're planning on doing and you'll reap the rewards much faster.

Happy birthday, and good luck on your journey.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gents.

That's me done. 3 Week Juice Feast complete. Had my first plate of fruit this morning lol. I'm feeling very positive and for me three weeks was an optimal cleanse. I'm excited to move onto the rest of the protocol.

I have 11 of the herbs at home and another 8 or so coming from Lost Empire and Amazon (I don't plan on starting these for another 3/4 weeks until my diet and exercise programme is in full swing after re-feeding).

The biggest challenge was going through my birthday not eating or drinking, I took a lot of heat from the lads for this but I stayed on course. I have made peace with no more booze and am actually excited about the upcoming fitness journey.

From just the juice feast alone my concentration and brain fog has really cleared up. I had an upswing in libido the first half of the feast but that has tailed off the past week. But I'm not worried, the whole thing is a process and needs time and I'm ready to get going !!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jaada84 Juice Fast

Gents.

That's me done. 3 Week Juice Feast complete. Had my first plate of fruit this morning lol. I'm feeling very positive and for me three weeks was an optimal cleanse. I'm excited to move onto the rest of the protocol.

I have 11 of the herbs at home and another 8 or so coming from Lost Empire and Amazon (I don't plan on starting these for another 3/4 weeks until my diet and exercise programme is in full swing after re-feeding).

The biggest challenge was going through my birthday not eating or drinking, I took a lot of heat from the lads for this but I stayed on course. I have made peace with no more booze and am actually excited about the upcoming fitness journey.

From just the juice feast alone my concentration and brain fog has really cleared up. I had an upswing in libido the first half of the feast but that has tailed off the past week. But I'm not worried, the whole thing is a process and needs time and I'm ready to get going !!
    Congrats on a successful feast. That's pretty much the hardest part of the whole program aside from staying out of your wandering mind and just trusting in the rest of the process. Good luck going forward

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD !! Just will keep focused and stay positive and that should keep the mind at bay. !

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jaada84 Juice Fast

Thanks CD !! Just will keep focused and stay positive and that should keep the mind at bay. !
    If you haven't already read the section about breathing exercises and meditation. It helped greatly in this regards

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD. I have. I've been practicing meditation now for two months and its helped greatly. Especially with sleep. I'm going through the Transcendental Meditation training in early Dec so will report back how that helps.