User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    not tightening but I get a scalp itch when I'm feeling good sometimes and shedding of hair. I think I recall other people saying this is dht coming back online slowly.
    When I finally realized I was going to shave my head, I used to LOVE scratching the shit out of my itchy scalp. Even when I'd see hair all over my fingers and hand from scratching. It was a liberating feeling after worrying about it for so long.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Now that I'm in an upswing, thought I'd give a little progress report. I'm at just over 8 months post-crash now.

My libido and sexual symptoms have improved DRASTICALLY the past couple weeks. I can honestly say that my libido has been 100% recently. I actually couldn't sleep the other night cause of it...haven't had that problem in awhile. My man-musk has returned too and the skin seems like it's getting softer -although that may be from bathmate pumping. Apart from the protocol, I have found that cycling boron and zinc - 5 days of each, as well as lecithin to be helpful for sex drive.

My gut problems also continue to improve. They returned a bit during my last downswing but my gut is pretty calm right now. I've added a lot more fermented foods, NOW super enzymes and glutamine which I think are helping.

What's lagging for me are the mental symptoms. The general anxiety is much better since I did an R-andro cycle and the downswing depression wasn't as severe but this damn auditory tinnitus is still pretty persistent and my sleep is still kinda crap. The breathing, albizia and glycine usually help, but when the tinnitus gets out of control I need a benzo. I'm experimenting with ashwagandha for this purpose as well, it's worked better for me than other anxiolytic herbs.

My skin and joints are still pretty shit too, but those problems are secondary.

Hope this progress continues, I'm booking a flight to Mexico, got a lot of banging to catch up on, hehe. Guess I'll have to use bottled water for the dick pumping down there, don't wanna get a UTI
    Ditch the benzo man....bad new's all around. You don't "need" a benzo. Tinnitus is just noise. It's annoying, sure, but it's not going to kill you. It will get markedly better with time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Improvements after just 2.5 months

My luggage got flagged at customs in mexico. Should have seen them going through all the bags of powder and pills in there, not to mention the dick pump, LOL
    lol....oh man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My luggage got flagged at customs in mexico. Should have seen them going through all the bags of powder and pills in there, not to mention the dick pump, LOL
    Ha, will make a great story to tell the grandkids some day . The sun and sea will do wonders for your health...Forget about all this shit and enjoy!
    Never lose your sense of humor

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly recommended. Every day I have something to look forward to: archaeological sites, swimming at the beach, spotting wildlife, meeting other travellers, delicious paleo-friendly food. I barely thought about pfs today. I also had sex for the first time in 9 months. It wasn't very good and I took half a sildenafil as a precaution, but still a victory.

And no damn, I don't think I'll be telling my grandkids about customs agents inspecting my penis pump, lol
    lol bro fill me in next time u go might be down to join u! :P have fun
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Highly recommended. Every day I have something to look forward to: archaeological sites, swimming at the beach, spotting wildlife, meeting other travellers, delicious paleo-friendly food. I barely thought about pfs today. I also had sex for the first time in 9 months. It wasn't very good and I took half a sildenafil as a precaution, but still a victory.

And no damn, I don't think I'll be telling my grandkids about customs agents inspecting my penis pump, lol
    Wow you got lucky on your trip already! Good job bro. Just a random hook up?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Improvements after just 2.5 months

ya man, she was Ukrainian but lives in the States
    Accent?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ukranian women are probably the most beautiful per capita in the world imo

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I love me some Eastern European women.....Russians too.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya she had an accent big time. I think Colombian chicas are the hottest myself but can definitely see the allure of eastern europeans and russkies
    colombian girls = body ukranian = faces