Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    colombian girls = body ukranian = faces
    Brazilian women have some pretty voluptuous bodies my man.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha at least you have libido..

I have ZERO. I mean the only erection I get is morning & I even question that cause when I pee it goes away.. Bathmate is the only thing keeping it up these days..

I understand the process of mental/emotional sides going away first followed by the physical stuff though.. I’m just focusing on having a good mood & being sane.

Anyone who experienced not feeling gym pumps & that muscle building feeling, does that fall under the libido & sexual category of being the Last thing to recover? Or does it fall somewhere between the mental and sexual stage.. hope I did not make it confusing. I get stronger but don’t feel Pumps, it blows my mind every time

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Try not to worry about it. After my crash I had negative libido. Sexual images/videos actually repulsed me

I dunno, my mental, gastro and sexual sides have pretty much improved equally but I get swings independent of each other. My gut's been bothering me the last few days, mood's been bad but libido good....wierd.
    All that shifting and changing is a good sign. Uncomfortable, but good.

I was the same way with the repulsion when I was at the height of my misery. Negative libido....that explains it well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite the negatives, if you go through the 6 weeks, will the baseline after be higher regardless? Or do the negative symptoms mean you have to change something

When I get on it I could care less about the negatives i will push through the shit for a better baseline.

Just want to gather as much info as possible on the prohormones. I start my first cycle September 1

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Switched it up to 200mg r-andro and 50mg 4-andro. The androgenic effects have been great. Stronger, aggressive, deeper voice, decent libido, unfortunately the mood and emotional problems persist. I'm either angry or suicidal, having trouble talking to people like I did post-crash. Broke down and had to leave a family birthday today. Going to stop the r-andro and take the 4-andro for another few days before stopping that too
    Same with me, i 've cut in half the dosage of R-Andro, 200mg, but i was even suffering with terrible mood.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Same with me, i 've cut in half the dosage of R-Andro, 200mg, but i was even suffering with terrible mood.
    orange juice or coconut water gets rid of the bad mood for me on cycle
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I tried coconut water and extra potassium..this is way beyond bad mood, it's panic, suicidal, emotional breakdowns.
    Stop all hormones....you're not ready. Go back to basics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Cdnuts, i would like so much to apply R-Andro cycles, but after the exprience with my first time on mood, it was bad, i shouldn't have put R-andro because the herbs had improved A LOT my mood (and i was eve using just around 7 and had just began use them), i am trying to recover my mood after R-andro until now....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My last attempted hormone run really ramped up my anxiety and musical ear syndrome (24/7 earworms in my head). It's still pretty bad, gets worse after I eat. I am also having the worst sexual downswing since my crash.

I am doing a short water fast hoping to calm it down. I am a day in and actually feel calmer mentally - definitely not imagining it, much better than I felt during previous juice fasts. Not aiming to go too long, just long enough to calm my nervous system down, see how it goes though
    yeah water fast made a huge impact on my mental state / personality recovery
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without proper cleanse, I think anything can crash anyone (in a sense). I had no improvement until longer fasts (but does not apply to everyone).

It was hard obviously, but I had no choice. And living impaired (in almost ludicrous ways) was no way to be.
    I def had issues on R-Andro/4-Andro, but made sure to workout in non busy hrs as much as I could, and was still miles away from where I was before. Now, it feels stressful using it. It can still be worth it. Fin'd cycle 2. 1 was long for me and got me very decent to good gains. 2 also, but ran it less long. I wouldn't dare take these in my pre-fast state. Not that they're so bad, but in general. Now compared to then, I can see differences.

I had long periods of very good discipline or even better before crash (pfs), and fasting helped me make it now into extremely focused discipline thankfully. 3d wasn't enough for me then, but now 3d does help remaining issues or a hiccup (if I eat something not good or randomly get a bit ill). Lots of ppl wanted me to tell them how to fast and fasted short, and then think they crashed later, but I think they didn't fast long enough. Even 30 (or 20) could have been better, but I broke when natural hunger returned more or less.

Also "How does one fast?" --> pretty hard to answer.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-25-2018 at 07:20 AM.