User Tag List

Thread: Vaccinations

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vaccinations

So my sister is heavily pregnant and having a baby in approx 1 month. In order to meet the baby before it's six weeks old, I need to get the whooping cough vaccination.

I'm very torn over whether this is a good decision or not, considering we are trying to get our bodies back to homeostasis, and putting vaccines in my body doesn't seem like the smartest way to do that. Plus, I'm still on the fence with vaccines in general. I mean people said Fin was safe, and look where that got all of us.

It's tough because I'm the only family my sister has in the same city - everyone else lives a long way away. She is awesome, very understanding, and knows all about PFS, so my reasoning is I'd rather get healthy and see the baby grow up rather than risk it.

Anyone had vaccinations while on the protocol? I've got about two days to make my decision.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the flu vaccine during PFS, didn't seem to make me worse other than a day or two of a little extra fatigue.
    This was before I knew what I knew though, and nowadays I'm far more against them.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...XKZamreqgVWHfH

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    So my sister is heavily pregnant and having a baby in approx 1 month. In order to meet the baby before it's six weeks old, I need to get the whooping cough vaccination.

I'm very torn over whether this is a good decision or not, considering we are trying to get our bodies back to homeostasis, and putting vaccines in my body doesn't seem like the smartest way to do that. Plus, I'm still on the fence with vaccines in general. I mean people said Fin was safe, and look where that got all of us.

It's tough because I'm the only family my sister has in the same city - everyone else lives a long way away. She is awesome, very understanding, and knows all about PFS, so my reasoning is I'd rather get healthy and see the baby grow up rather than risk it.

Anyone had vaccinations while on the protocol? I've got about two days to make my decision.
    I personally wouldn't have it. I would wait the 6 weeks. Just explain vaguely you have an illness at the moment and that you can't have the vaccine.

The body already has extra inflammatory cytokines with pfs. Throwing in a vaccine could cause issues.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't do it.

I've never heard of anyone having to get vaccinated before meeting a newborn? Personally I would just wait six weeks to see the baby.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I thought it was strange too but apparently there's a whooping cough outbreak in my city at the moment, and since the baby can't have a shot until it's six weeks old we all have to be vaccinated just in case.

She knows all about my problems with PFS so I've been straight up and I hope she'll understand.

Better to be safe than sorry.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Vaccinations

Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was strange too but apparently there's a whooping cough outbreak in my city at the moment, and since the baby can't have a shot until it's six weeks old we all have to be vaccinated just in case.

She knows all about my problems with PFS so I've been straight up and I hope she'll understand.

Better to be safe than sorry.
    Just goes to show you how safe those vaccines are that they won't inject them into a newborn baby... That shit is no good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"