Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    So, first week on 300 mg down.

Things I've noticed:

- More itching.
    - Lifting is easier. I wouldn't say I'm a beast at the gym or anything, but lifting with PFS could be a real chore. Now it's just... easier. I get less tired.
    - I feel a bit lighter. It's nice.
    - Mood has improved. Not significant, but noticeable.
    - Head is a bit clearer.
    - More often, my junk feels like it's part of my body. It was doing okay before, and it's not at full capacity now but it's felt more present.

I was just wondering if this was on par with what others felt after the first week. I'm going to up the dose to 400mg starting today.
    You'll see very shortly why this prohormone is recommended. You'll start to feel the way you're supposed to. It really starts to kick the healing into high gear.

Good luck on your first run. I'm sure you'll enjoy it immensely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So last night I had one of the best nights of sleep I've had in months.

Remember that soft, fuzzy feeling you get after a great sleep? I've had that maybe twice in the last year. But after a great BJ from my girlfriend I fell asleep and woke up completely refreshed. I dunno if it was the pro hormones or the blowjob but holy shit do I feel great today. It's been a long time since I felt this refreshed. I've been enjoying this nice fuzzy feeling all morning.

Anyone else notice this while on prohormones?

If there are no objections I was thinking of upping the dose to 500mg starting on monday for week 3 and hold it there for the rest of my cycle.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Master Mal's Super R-Andro Run

So last night I had one of the best nights of sleep I've had in months.

Remember that soft, fuzzy feeling you get after a great sleep? I've had that maybe twice in the last year. But after a great BJ from my girlfriend I fell asleep and woke up completely refreshed. I dunno if it was the pro hormones or the blowjob but holy shit do I feel great today. It's been a long time since I felt this refreshed. I've been enjoying this nice fuzzy feeling all morning.

Anyone else notice this while on prohormones?

If there are no objections I was thinking of upping the dose to 500mg starting on monday for week 3 and hold it there for the rest of my cycle.
    It's your cycle man. Nobody can object to anything that you do. It's up to you and how you feel.

Glad it's working well for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought id jump in here, im 2 1/2 weeks into the pro hormone cycle. Mentally i feel the way I should, ive re-learnt how i used to feel. Its abit of a shock knowing that mentally this is how im supposed to be ‘normally’ and what I have long forgotten about. I feel naturally at one with my mind, and a feeling of contentment long forgotten about. Its bloody 👍!!! Ive noticed minor libido mentally too. Obviously tho physical stuff will always be behind the mark somewhat, takes time for tissues to change etc etc. The mental stuff always comes onboard first and the physical aspects follow further down the course.

To be quite frankly running the pro hormones is the best prelude to a recovery yet for me, and the green light to carry on with the program albeit its not compulsory.

Prior to this i did a 2 week juice feast followed by 1 month herb cycling. The last week of herb cycling i was insanely emotional, my hormones were on the march!!! So yeah its works alright.

😊👌

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Master Mal's Super R-Andro Run

Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Thought id jump in here, im 2 1/2 weeks into the pro hormone cycle. Mentally i feel the way I should, ive re-learnt how i used to feel. Its abit of a shock knowing that mentally this is how im supposed to be ‘normally’ and what I have long forgotten about. I feel naturally at one with my mind, and a feeling of contentment long forgotten about. Its bloody 👍!!! Ive noticed minor libido mentally too. Obviously tho physical stuff will always be behind the mark somewhat, takes time for tissues to change etc etc. The mental stuff always comes onboard first and the physical aspects follow further down the course.

To be quite frankly running the pro hormones is the best prelude to a recovery yet for me, and the green light to carry on with the program albeit its not compulsory.

Prior to this i did a 2 week juice feast followed by 1 month herb cycling. The last week of herb cycling i was insanely emotional, my hormones were on the march!!! So yeah its works alright.

😊👌
    Of course it does...

Congrats thus far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found that as well the my personality coming back is the most rapid and libido and erection quality lags the most.

anyone in the loop for andro in terms of legality? cause apparently they shut things down after a while for a lot of prohormones so if I have to I might stock up before it becomes an issue. Ideally it doesn't thought cuz I'd rather spread the expense across time rather than bulk buy.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I found that as well the my personality coming back is the most rapid and libido and erection quality lags the most.

anyone in the loop for andro in terms of legality? cause apparently they shut things down after a while for a lot of prohormones so if I have to I might stock up before it becomes an issue. Ideally it doesn't thought cuz I'd rather spread the expense across time rather than bulk buy.
    If that's the case and you find out lemme know. I'd like to stock up for a few more cycles as well. This shit is ace.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this stuff comes in capsules right? how many mgs per capsule?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I have no idea what suppression feels like but I don't think I have it yet. I spent a three hour drive yesterday feeling up my girlfriend in the passenger seat with one hand and driving with the other. She told me how much she missed me like that. Also made out with another chick at a party the week before (I'm in an open relationship, all good) and got really aggressive, complete with biting and hair pulling.

Soooooooo I'm gonna keep this going for another week and see how I feel. But I feel pretty darn good right now, so I see no reason to stop quite yet.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So, I have no idea what suppression feels like but I don't think I have it yet. I spent a three hour drive yesterday feeling up my girlfriend in the passenger seat with one hand and driving with the other. She told me how much she missed me like that. Also made out with another chick at a party the week before (I'm in an open relationship, all good) and got really aggressive, complete with biting and hair pulling.

Soooooooo I'm gonna keep this going for another week and see how I feel. But I feel pretty darn good right now, so I see no reason to stop quite yet.
    Don't worry about it. Just keep on doing what you're doing. I've run these compounds for up to 16 weeks before with minimal issues. Any suppression likely to occur is very light and harmless.

Sounds like things are going well. Keep it up.

You can push the cycle to 8 weeks if you want. As a matter of fact, if it's going good, you may as well.