Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Master Mal's Super R-Andro Run

Hey all,

Over the past four months I'm happy to report, despite some ups and downs, I've made pretty good strides with the protocol. I've gotten my hands on Super R-Andro thanks to you fine gents and I'm ready to give it a run after Halloween. However, I have a few questions from the veterans of this stuff for my first trial.

How much should I take per day?

When should I take it during the day?

How long should my run be? I've heard people typically go 5 weeks. That sounded reasonable to me, but I thought I should get everyone's thoughts.

Should my diet change at all? Will I need to eat more? I remember reading that eating more carbs during the run is important.

How often should I work out? I typically get to the gym about 3-4 times a week.

What differences in mood should I expect?

Any other tips/comments you have to offer would be much appreciated as I prepare for this run. Super excited to enter the next phase of my recovery.

Thanks all!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey all,

Over the past four months I'm happy to report, despite some ups and downs, I've made pretty good strides with the protocol. I've gotten my hands on Super R-Andro thanks to you fine gents and I'm ready to give it a run after Halloween. However, I have a few questions from the veterans of this stuff for my first trial.

How much should I take per day?

When should I take it during the day?

How long should my run be? I've heard people typically go 5 weeks. That sounded reasonable to me, but I thought I should get everyone's thoughts.

Should my diet change at all? Will I need to eat more? I remember reading that eating more carbs during the run is important.

How often should I work out? I typically get to the gym about 3-4 times a week.

What differences in mood should I expect?

Any other tips/comments you have to offer would be much appreciated as I prepare for this run. Super excited to enter the next phase of my recovery.

Thanks all!
    Congrats on your progress thus far. You will have ups and downs the entire time, btw, it's just the severity of the downs will become less and less.

I would start out with 300mg/day. Two caps in the a.m. on non work out days and one in the afternoon. On workout days, dose two caps 45 minutes prework out and one cap four or five hours later. I would shoot for a cycle of four weeks for your first run.

You don't need to change anything else unless you start having symptoms. Continue your same workout regimen and diet. Get some nice big backloads in on workout days.

Good luck.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to R-andro the original blend? Super R-andro is a different ingredient, but is it still safe for us? Also, do you need to PCT with clomid/nolva? Or simply the herbs CD laid out?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Master Mal's Super R-Andro Run

Rookie error maybe CD, but I’ve been sowing upon waking and then afternoon regardless of workout day or not. I will change this up!

Do you get much more ‘bang for your buck’ dosing this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Rookie error maybe CD, but I’ve been sowing upon waking and then afternoon regardless of workout day or not. I will change this up!

Do you get much more ‘bang for your buck’ dosing this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No...you're fine. You have nice steady levels that way through out the whole cycle. I personally prefer dosing preworkout because of the boost it gives about an hour or so after you take it. I like to coincide that boost with my workout. Either way works.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On day 4. So far I'm not feeling *too* much. I have noticed way more itching though, especially on the scalp. Anyone else notice that?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds like a very good sign man, I had raging scalp itch before I took Fin, then it completely stopped after I took it and didnt come back for what felt like a fucking age, it returns now when things are in a upswing, it’s known as the dht itch, it sounds like your dht levels are coming back online man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    That sounds like a very good sign man, I had raging scalp itch before I took Fin, then it completely stopped after I took it and didnt come back for what felt like a fucking age, it returns now when things are in a upswing, it’s known as the dht itch, it sounds like your dht levels are coming back online man
    I had AWFUL DHT itch before Fin. Like, my scalp felt like it was on fire all the time. It was one of the reasons why I wanted to take the drug in the first place. When I recovered completely for those two weeks after I ditched Fin, that itch/pain returned in full. This is more like a regular itch all over, centered on the scalp/head. Hopefully it's just getting started?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I had AWFUL DHT itch before Fin. Like, my scalp felt like it was on fire all the time. It was one of the reasons why I wanted to take the drug in the first place. When I recovered completely for those two weeks after I ditched Fin, that itch/pain returned in full. This is more like a regular itch all over, centered on the scalp/head. Hopefully it's just getting started?
    I get itchy sometimes on cycle, especially at night. Scalp itch as well. I wouldn't worry about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, first week on 300 mg down.

Things I've noticed:

- More itching.
    - Lifting is easier. I wouldn't say I'm a beast at the gym or anything, but lifting with PFS could be a real chore. Now it's just... easier. I get less tired.
    - I feel a bit lighter. It's nice.
    - Mood has improved. Not significant, but noticeable.
    - Head is a bit clearer.
    - More often, my junk feels like it's part of my body. It was doing okay before, and it's not at full capacity now but it's felt more present.

I was just wondering if this was on par with what others felt after the first week. I'm going to up the dose to 400mg starting today.
    Last edited by Master Mal; 11-06-2017 at 06:35 PM.