User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New update as I'm entering week 6.

I'm not 100%, but I'm the closest I've ever been since my crash. I'm able to get a tingle in my balls and a respectable chub with sexy thoughts alone. Definitely being more aggressive and loving with my girlfriend.

I also have increased hair shedding, but that was to be expected. Overall I'm having a great time! Can't wait to continue my recovery.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Master Mal's Super R-Andro Run

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    New update as I'm entering week 6.

I'm not 100%, but I'm the closest I've ever been since my crash. I'm able to get a tingle in my balls and a respectable chub with sexy thoughts alone. Definitely being more aggressive and loving with my girlfriend.

I also have increased hair shedding, but that was to be expected. Overall I'm having a great time! Can't wait to continue my recovery.
    Awesome job man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Ran out of my current supply of R-Andro and didn't want to dip into my new supply for round 2, so I called it quits at week seven yesterday. Overall, there have been improvements over the course of this time and I'm definitely curious to see how I'll be moving forward. If anyone has any questions about my experience, feel free to ask away!

I've heard that people feel even better for a few weeks once they drop R-Andro and start PCT again. Any truth to that? Just curious how long it takes to reach that or if it happens at all.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Master Mal; 12-11-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey guys,

Ran out of my current supply of R-Andro and didn't want to dip into my new supply for round 2, so I called it quits at week seven yesterday. Overall, there have been improvements over the course of this time and I'm definitely curious to see how I'll be moving forward. If anyone has any questions about my experience, feel free to ask away!

I've heard that people feel even better for a few weeks once they drop R-Andro and start PCT again. Any truth to that? Just curious how long it takes to reach that or if it happens at all.

Thanks,
    Yes. I usually noticed it within the first couple days off.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"