User Tag List

Thread: Am i close?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am i close?

Hello all, I'll do an introduction in the intro section eventually. However to sum things up i'm a PFS sufferer for 5 years. Took propecia 6 months and saw another 6 (thinking it was "safer"). I've had alot of the symptoms including the Gyno, cold hands and feet. Up and down sexual issues. Depression and Anxiety. For years i didnt know what was causing this. I thought it was just depression and anxiety, but i didn't realize it was PFS. 5 Months ago i started CD's protocol. I also lift 5 times a week and i intermittent fast.

2 weeks ago i started noticing little changes in all the areas 5ar2 effects. I could feel small surges of androgens in my hips, chest, pretty much everywhere PFS effects. (This also seems to happen when i flex my muscles - Its weird lol) I've also started to lose some of the annoying water weight. Its been slow and painful however. Does this mean i've activated my 5ar2? Does this mean i'm getting closer to recovery? Also this week i got two very brief periods of full recovery. Like legit raging libido for 10 minutes. Happened twice and then quickly went away.

One annoying symptom i still have. I can feel some of my free test covering to estrogen through my nipples at times. I know this means I'm not 100% yet, but this has improved a bit as well. When i get the surge of androgens everything feels alot better. but then goes back, but it kind of creates a better baseline.

Was wondering if all this means I'm starting to recover? Such a long and frustrating process. Its tough to get into a relationship with someone knowing your not 100%, its the unknown and its frustrating but i'm trying to stay positive.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well yeah as cdnuts has said a gazillion times already you get upswings and downswings and eventually the upswings stick and the downswings are no longer provided you stick to the protocol.

happy recovery journey bro.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i'll be honest, i've followed CD's protocol somwhat over the past couple of months with many frustrating ups and downs. I was IF (been doing so for 2 years), and have done a couple multiple day fasts. However i had never really eaten clean. As a matter of fact everytime i'd eat carbs i would feel my symptoms again. Just started Paleo 2-3 days ago and i can already tell a huge difference. It seems like whatever i put into my body is much more effective.

I know CD says Diet is the staple, and i believe. Problem with me for years has been giving up carbs and sugary stuff. So i'll stick with the paleo for now and hope to continue the positives. Found some great alternatives with it. Fruits are definitely a good substitute as well.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    So i'll be honest, i've followed CD's protocol somwhat over the past couple of months with many frustrating ups and downs. I was IF (been doing so for 2 years), and have done a couple multiple day fasts. However i had never really eaten clean. As a matter of fact everytime i'd eat carbs i would feel my symptoms again. Just started Paleo 2-3 days ago and i can already tell a huge difference. It seems like whatever i put into my body is much more effective.

I know CD says Diet is the staple, and i believe. Problem with me for years has been giving up carbs and sugary stuff. So i'll stick with the paleo for now and hope to continue the positives. Found some great alternatives with it. Fruits are definitely a good substitute as well.
    If you take up backloading, you don't have to give up carbs. Plus, it's fantastic for manipulating insulin and other hormones to your benefit. Look into it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you take up backloading, you don't have to give up carbs. Plus, it's fantastic for manipulating insulin and other hormones to your benefit. Look into it.
    Hello cd. I have a question for you. So recently I’ve been rotating test boosters. This after doing a cycle of dht prohormones.

I’m starting to think my problem was more of a low T problem. Since I’ve been rotating the boosters I’ve had some positive signs (such as changes is body comp) I’m a weightlifter and despite diet and exercise for years I’ve had stubborn fat .

I can feel my nuts have hung lower and are more firm. Almost like they are coming back to life.

I still however get this annoying pain in my nipples. Feels like either to much free test converting to e(which would mean lack of 5ar) or I read it could just be simply from hormonal changes in the body. I’m not sure what to believe. Hoping it’s the latter.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think perhaps a combination of your dht run and the test boosting herbs is whats given you improvements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

CD i've noticed that since i've started rotating the test boosters things starting to slowly come back online. I really am starting to think my problems had to do with low test low lh. Feel like i was maybe somewhat shut down. I'm not sure. Recently i got blood work i'll get back next week so i'll see.

However since rotating the test boosters i can feel my balls coming back. I know bodybuilders say during post cycle therapy they can feel this so i'm hoping this is everything coming back. I've also noticed a decrease in visceral fat. Its slow but i think its working.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Am i close?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    CD i've noticed that since i've started rotating the test boosters things starting to slowly come back online. I really am starting to think my problems had to do with low test low lh. Feel like i was maybe somewhat shut down. I'm not sure. Recently i got blood work i'll get back next week so i'll see.

However since rotating the test boosters i can feel my balls coming back. I know bodybuilders say during post cycle therapy they can feel this so i'm hoping this is everything coming back. I've also noticed a decrease in visceral fat. Its slow but i think its working.
    There is no way that it can't work my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"