User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heart Beat Problem/ Excessive Sweat

Does anyone have heart beat problem after dropping off Fin? I developed it about a week after I quit it. When I do excercise, my heart beat easily goes to 150 ish . And it was still 100 ish after 40-50 mins rest.

I also have a lot of cold sweat with the fast heart beat. I am doing the protocol now but whenever I do exercise, I got much worse. Here I am not even talking about heavy weight lifting. I am only doing some self weight training with only few sets.

Is there any way to help with it...This makes me so hard to do any kind of exercise...And I know exercise is playing a important part in the recovery.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was getting elevated heart rate and shortness of breath constantly post-crash. Eating and even the slightest bit of exercise made it worse. My cortisol was tested high, and my anxiety was through the roof.

The rapid heart beat has calmed down a lot the past two months, but I'm taking it real slow with the exercise, keeping my meals relatively small and taking herbs to help with the anxiety/high cortisol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I was getting elevated heart rate and shortness of breath constantly post-crash. Eating and even the slightest bit of exercise made it worse. My cortisol was tested high, and my anxiety was through the roof.

The rapid heart beat has calmed down a lot the past two months, but I'm taking it real slow with the exercise, keeping my meals relatively small and taking herbs to help with the anxiety/high cortisol.
    This is super annoying. I also have broken sleep pattern. Which makes me so hard to recover from training now. I am frustrated becasue I know exercise is very crutial part in our recovery. I got my cortisol tested from blood, it came back in normal range, actually a little low(range 13-26 i got 16). But I heard saliva test is more acurate for cortisol?

How long have you been off the drug now? Also what herbs are you taking to help this symptoms.

I have got tongka ali/pine pollen powder/tribulus/he shou wu so far. I need more for rotation i guess. I am doing a full week juice feast this week, should I stop all herbs/ supplement now

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kknd269 View Post
    Does anyone have heart beat problem after dropping off Fin? I developed it about a week after I quit it. When I do excercise, my heart beat easily goes to 150 ish . And it was still 100 ish after 40-50 mins rest.

I also have a lot of cold sweat with the fast heart beat. I am doing the protocol now but whenever I do exercise, I got much worse. Here I am not even talking about heavy weight lifting. I am only doing some self weight training with only few sets.

Is there any way to help with it...This makes me so hard to do any kind of exercise...And I know exercise is playing a important part in the recovery.
    hey dude. I had heart palpitations in the middle of the night when first crashing and shortness of breathe too. I took like 2 weeks off of working out and I think it went away by that time. obviously don't push yourself to make it worse. Listen to your body. I think some nature walks and yoga wouldn't hurt though. Goodluck and keep us posted on your progress. Everyone here wants to see you win.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    hey dude. I had heart palpitations in the middle of the night when first crashing and shortness of breathe too. I took like 2 weeks off of working out and I think it went away by that time. obviously don't push yourself to make it worse. Listen to your body. I think some nature walks and yoga wouldn't hurt though. Goodluck and keep us posted on your progress. Everyone here wants to see you win.
    My heart beat problem has been bothering me for like 5/6 weeks. It is ok only when I do not move at all and rest peacefully. Sigh it really makes me so hard to exercise.

My overall hormone level is so low now... I thought usually PFS crash happen when there is a brief period of recovery and gave really high estrogen, But ever since I quit I never had any recovery and my estrogen was low at the first week off the drug

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My heart beat problem has been bothering me for like 5/6 weeks. It is ok only when I do not move at all and rest peacefully. Sigh it really makes me so hard to exercise.

My overall hormone level is so low now... I thought usually PFS crash happen when there is a brief period of recovery and gave really high estrogen, But ever since I quit I never had any recovery and my estrogen was low at the first week off the drug
    So then what are you doing to fix it?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s why I am askin here because I do not know how to fix this I basically can not exercise. It would make me out of breath.

I am doing juice fast and have the herbs ready for rotation after. What about the exercise if it is that important.

- - - Updated - - -

My diet is strict paleo already since few weeks ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am following your website starting with just push up / chin up. I basically would feel out of breath after 2-3 set of 15 each set. It has been like this for a week no improvement at all. What should I do

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am following your website starting with just push up / chin up. I basically would feel out of breath after 2-3 set of 15 each set. It has been like this for a week no improvement at all. What should I do
    If you're following the website then you're not following it correctly. If you've done any reading, you would see that you don't exercise during a cleanse.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you're following the website then you're not following it correctly. If you've done any reading, you would see that you don't exercise during a cleanse.
    So I just rest and do not take any supplement for these 4 weeks? It is my week 1 now