User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question regarding herbs please help

I am a bit down regarding finance therefor i can only rotate 7 herb at the moment. Please tell me the best hurbs
    and also please tell me how long 50gm of each hurb will last, i mean if i purchase all seven hurbs and start rotating them how many month it will take to completely finish them?
    sorry for my english

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you have these at least
    Pine Pollen
    Tongkat
    Ant
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also interested in this as I am doing another juice feast shortly and thereafter the full programme using the Lost Empire Herbs that seem so effective. Are there products mostly in pure powder form or droplets? Is it easy to get the dosage right and avoid wastage or incorrect amounts?

I'd also like to know the key herbs to start off with, so I can get started with those and then add more rather than splurge a load of cash all at once.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The directions of amounts to take will be written on the labels and its pretty straight forward for example 1/2 tsp (teaspoon) twice a day, then the following day obviously whats written on the next herb.

If your looking for key herbs just to get started, try and get 7 and rotate weekly. The 5 listed above with ashwaganda and butea superba (swansons) is what id personally start with. But thats me, obviously you can check out CDs full list on the website for more choice...

Also just a tip, try and read through a few threads first over a cpl of pages because you will find your answers 🤗

Cheers

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post

Also just a tip, try and read through a few threads first over a cpl of pages because you will find your answers ��

Cheers
    i am unable to find how long a herb rotation cycle of 7 herbs will last.