User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second this. Also, can anyone provide a recommended time-frame for cycling the trib? Would it be taken daily or included in the herb cycle?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've definitely had good success with this brand:

https://www.amazon.com/Tribulus-Terr...5383077&sr=8-5

There's also a PFSer who reviewed it. He claims it reversed his PFS in three days. That definitely hasn't been the case with me, but it definitely led to noticeable improvements.

"I cannot say enough about this. To give you a bit of background, I'm a 34 year old male whose sexual function was utterly destroyed by finasteride/Propecia. I'm not going to go into the entire history of what post finasteride syndrome is, and I assume many of you looking into buying Tribulus know exactly what it is.

I had all the classic symptoms. Brain fog. Inability to concentrate. Feeling low-grade depression constantly. Next to no sensitivity in my genitals. Feeling dissociated and never present. No energy. No interest in sex at all. Look, it's as simple as this. No active 34 year old man should have to be having ED discussions with his physician.

All of that changed in three days. I went from barely able to get an erection to having 4 very pleasurable orgasms on the third day. I haven't had that sort of performance since I was 19 or 20 years old. Day 1 I felt no difference. Day 2 I noticed a bit more energy, but credited that to having a good night's sleep (did I mention this stuff helps you sleep better, too?) But on day 3, I felt like my old self. That fog, that mental barrier that kept me feeling a distance from myself had totally lifted.

I have not made any drastic life changes since beginning this. I'm not a gym rat, I just make sure to walk 3-5 miles a day and do my best to watch what I eat (that's always been the case.) I haven't introduced any other supplements or medications. The common denominator in how I feel is Tribulus, period, end of sentence. I'll be interested to see if this has any effects on my weight loss endeavors. I could stand to lose about 30 pounds.

PFS is a very real, complex and multi-faceted thing - as is the human body. Therefore, understand that I can't promise this will work for you...but for me? I'll never be without this stuff again. The results have been amazing and far too great to chalk it up to just being a placebo. Yeah, yeah. I read the thing on Healthline where it says it doesn't raise testosterone in humans. Respectfully, I don't care what the article says. I know how I feel and I know it's working. And quite frankly, if you think big pharma doesn't have millions and millions of dollars wrapped up in trying to cover up just how severely finasteride has destroyed mens' lives, you're fooling yourself. This stuff WORKS. The supplement is making real changes in my body and mind, and it feels incredible. I feel like I have my life back."

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey brother. So you have recovered Correct Master MAL?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liftmode is back in stock, FYI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Hey brother. So you have recovered Correct Master MAL?
    For the most part, yeah. Quarantine and lack of gym has got me down though, so I'm trolling here. Feeling kinda crappy, but crappy these days is nothing compared to what I used to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has there been a general agreement on a good tribulus product yet?
    Last edited by johnsmith; 03-08-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Has there been a general agreement on a good tribulus product yet?
    I personally take Vemoherb's Bulgarian Tribulus 60%.

CD recommended the original Liftmode: Tribulus | Total Male Optimization, not sure about the new one, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    I personally take Vemoherb's Bulgarian Tribulus 60%.

CD recommended the original Liftmode: Tribulus | Total Male Optimization, not sure about the new one, though.
    Thanks, I think I'm going to go for the powder version of the Vemoherb product. Lots people on the RP forum spoke highly of Vemoherb's product. People on Hackstasis forum said it might not be as strong as it says it is. Another Tribulus product that seems to be held in high regard is Sopharma Tribestan tribulus.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 03-09-2021 at 12:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use tribulus from now foods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the recommended ways of taking it? Put it in the herb rotation and take it once every two weeks or so? Or cycle it; a few weeks on, followed by a few weeks off?

EDIT: Since it's listen in the "Testosterone Boosting Supplement Rotation" section of totalmaleoptimiaztion.com, I'll assume it's to be taken once every two weeks or so, unless told otherwise.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 03-09-2021 at 04:17 PM.