Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
Based on my research, the best tribulus seems to be from Standard Medical. It’s the only one that is both Bulgarian-grown, and is also only made from the aerial part of the plant (which has the most active component.) Vemoherb is Bulgarian-grown and is made from the aerial part as well as the fruit of the plant, so it’s about half as potent. For whatever reason, I’m not sure if it’s the soil or climate, or whatever, but the Bulgarian-grown tribulus is different and stronger than the regular stuff.

The cheap tribulus you’ll find is generally not Bulgarian-grown and is made from the fruit of the plant, not the aerials. But of course, YMMV, and anyone who is getting great results from their brand should just keep on using that brand.

Standard Medical’s tribulus is on back-order right now; you can order it through certain chiropractors and such. It’s very expensive, about $1 per pill, but it will last a long time in your herbal rotation. I ordered a bottle but I’ll have to wait several months to get it, so in the meantime I have vemoherb tribulus instead.
Standard Medical Tribulus? I can't find any information about that product. If you need to pay money to see a chiropractor to get it, well... that would cost a lot of money.