User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    i didnt know that bro, ill quit those stay on course but do you have any recommendations for me whilst im down in my slump? should i take any additional herbs or take pinepollen some more or wait it out? i feel like ive been setback for a year and its been a week since this occurrence and not much improvement
    How did you not know that? It's all over the regimen that ANY intoxicants of any kind, ESPECIALLY alcohol need to be avoided?

You need to do EXACTLY what is outlined.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    It’s The Alcohol man, I crashed myself a number of times in first 6 months of this if I drank, basically Alcohol would totally numb my dick, no sensation, and make me feel like i’d gone back to day one of PFS it would also play havoc with my anxiety, while that feeling would last a few weeks it would pass so don’t stress yourself too much, it will pass for you.

I hadn’t had a drink from early May until couple weeks ago, I had two glasses of wine, I felt fine the next day so my body has come on a lot but I don’t plan on going back drinking regularly ever again.

It cannot be stressed enough that one must completely avoid alcohol in the delicate months of recovery. You’ll be alright dude, back up on the horse.
    Yes...this exactly. That's why it is recommended to NOT touch the stuff until you're recovered, or close to it. I thought that was well explained many, many times.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm half tempted to delete this post. It's nothing but fear mongering and blaming an herb which is completely off base.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Secondary crash from pinepollen?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Honestly, this doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard from pine pollen....ever. I know you weren't using the recommended source either, and I know they told you it's where lost empire gets there stuff, but I'm not sure how they would even know that if it was in fact true.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait....you've been drinking? Sigh...bro. Of all the things, and you're blaming pine pollen? C'mon man....really? This is ridiculous. You're going to cause un-needed panic in people by posting shit like this.
    Well I changed pineppllen source the same time I drank that bottle of wine and had that cheat day and I had drank wine in the past and had no negative results, that's why I figured it was the new pineppllen but even the guy I emailed about it told me he's never received an email or complaint about pine pollen before.

So it's the alcohol? 1 night caused an entire crash? I literally have gone backwards to a year ago
    Water retention
    My piss smells bad
    Sluggish and sleepy
    Joint pain
    More emotionally numb
    Rounder face and no appetite

So what do I do cdnuts? I got of all sips except garlic oil, zinc, magnesium. Should I get back on the pine pollen or wait more weeks? Kind of panicking cause I feel how I was when I first signed up on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    It’s The Alcohol man, I crashed myself a number of times in first 6 months of this if I drank, basically Alcohol would totally numb my dick, no sensation, and make me feel like i’d gone back to day one of PFS it would also play havoc with my anxiety, while that feeling would last a few weeks it would pass so don’t stress yourself too much, it will pass for you.

I hadn’t had a drink from early May until couple weeks ago, I had two glasses of wine, I felt fine the next day so my body has come on a lot but I don’t plan on going back drinking regularly ever again.

It cannot be stressed enough that one must completely avoid alcohol in the delicate months of recovery. You’ll be alright dude, back up on the horse.
    So you experienced similar shit I have from alcohol too? Thanks man that makes me feel a whole lot better.
    I had no idea it could crash me this hard I never ever drink alcohol but I felt convinced by a friend of mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes...this exactly. That's why it is recommended to NOT touch the stuff until you're recovered, or close to it. I thought that was well explained many, many times.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm half tempted to delete this post. It's nothing but fear mongering and blaming an herb which is completely off base.
    Just change the title ?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I changed pineppllen source the same time I drank that bottle of wine and had that cheat day and I had drank wine in the past and had no negative results, that's why I figured it was the new pineppllen but even the guy I emailed about it told me he's never received an email or complaint about pine pollen before.

So it's the alcohol? 1 night caused an entire crash? I literally have gone backwards to a year ago
    Water retention
    My piss smells bad
    Sluggish and sleepy
    Joint pain
    More emotionally numb
    Rounder face and no appetite

So what do I do cdnuts? I got of all sips except garlic oil, zinc, magnesium. Should I get back on the pine pollen or wait more weeks? Kind of panicking cause I feel how I was when I first signed up on this forum

Dude...you had to know that alcohol was NOT GOOD for your brain and body, especially in the fragile state that you're in. And yes, one night of getting drunk will set you back. You're not wasting the past year, but you definitely caused issues by drinking. It's the worst thing you can take in while trying to heal your brain.

What do you do? You can either do a mini-cleanse, or just jump back on the CORRECT protocol and wait it out. You'll balance back out. Don't do that again until you're closer to being recovered. You're going to cause yourself all kinds of problems but drinking booze.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude...you had to know that alcohol was NOT GOOD for your brain and body, especially in the fragile state that you're in. And yes, one night of getting drunk will set you back. You're not wasting the past year, but you definitely caused issues by drinking. It's the worst thing you can take in while trying to heal your brain.

What do you do? You can either do a mini-cleanse, or just jump back on the CORRECT protocol and wait it out. You'll balance back out. Don't do that again until you're closer to being recovered. You're going to cause yourself all kinds of problems but drinking booze.
    with that being said since you think i should return to the correct protocol, would it be safe to resume pinepollen/herbs use or hold off on it? no disrespect to other swolesource members who gave me their opinion on whether or not i should, just curious of CDNut's opinion

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

with that being said since you think i should return to the correct protocol, would it be safe to resume pinepollen/herbs use or hold off on it? no disrespect to other swolesource members who gave me their opinion on whether or not i should, just curious of CDNut's opinion
    Rotate the other herbs to bring yourself back to somewhat of a normal Baseline. Say for the next 3 or 4 weeks.

I can't vouch for the quality of the pine pollen you have so when you do add it back in add it back in at a reasonable dose and see how you feel. That being said the symptoms you are describing I have never heard of from pine pollen ever. I'm telling you to do it like this because the mind is a very powerful thing and if you have any kind of belief that the pine pollen isn't doing you any good it's not going to do you any favors.

Stay away from all intoxicants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rotate the other herbs to bring yourself back to somewhat of a normal Baseline. Say for the next 3 or 4 weeks.

I can't vouch for the quality of the pine pollen you have so when you do add it back in add it back in at a reasonable dose and see how you feel. That being said the symptoms you are describing I have never heard of from pine pollen ever. I'm telling you to do it like this because the mind is a very powerful thing and if you have any kind of belief that the pine pollen isn't doing you any good it's not going to do you any favors.

Stay away from all intoxicants.

thanks i dont have my other herbs on hand atm, so ill just start with 1gram of pinepollen from iherbs, this stuff did me well whilst i was using it for 1-2 months. cheers for your prompt responses man. thank you, i think ive just been putting my body under too much stress these recent weeks and drinking that bottle of wine probably is the straw that broke the cammels back.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanks i dont have my other herbs on hand atm, so ill just start with 1gram of pinepollen from iherbs, this stuff did me well whilst i was using it for 1-2 months. cheers for your prompt responses man. thank you, i think ive just been putting my body under too much stress these recent weeks and drinking that bottle of wine probably is the straw that broke the cammels back.
    What do you mean you don't have your other herbs? Were you ever rotating the herbs as outlined?