User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What do you mean you don't have your other herbs? Were you ever rotating the herbs as outlined?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    im at my mums house atm, i left my other herbs at home. the only things i brought with me were pine pollen, l-arginine, l-citriline, zinc/magnesium and some other stuff.
    i stopped cycling for a while to see how i felt on just pine pollen alone. pine pollen was the only one that i felt a huge kick from though

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Secondary crash from pinepollen?

Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    im at my mums house atm, i left my other herbs at home. the only things i brought with me were pine pollen, l-arginine, l-citriline, zinc/magnesium and some other stuff.
    i stopped cycling for a while to see how i felt on just pine pollen alone. pine pollen was the only one that i felt a huge kick from though
    You're not going to feel a huge kick from all of them. That's not the point. The point is to take them regularly and consistently so that you slowly nudge your body in the direction that it needs to go. Again, another fail my man

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not going to feel a huge kick from all of them. That's not the point. The point is to take them regularly and consistently so that you slowly nudge your body in the direction that it needs to go. Again, another fail my man

alright my bro, i didnt understand that. i thought id just feel a distinct difference from taking them. ill get on that too then. cheers lad

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Secondary crash from pinepollen?

alright my bro, i didnt understand that. i thought id just feel a distinct difference from taking them. ill get on that too then. cheers lad
    You will...EVENTUALLY.

That being said maybe it would do you some good to reread the website and make sure you're following ALL of it to the letter.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with that being said since you think i should return to the correct protocol, would it be safe to resume pinepollen/herbs use or hold off on it? no disrespect to other swolesource members who gave me their opinion on whether or not i should, just curious of CDNut's opinion
    I would not be having any more pine pollen for the moment if I were you. Just wait this period out and don’t do anything when you are in a delicate state.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I would not be having any more pine pollen for the moment if I were you. Just wait this period out and don’t do anything when you are in a delicate state.
    That's exactly what I told him to do. I don't think following directions is his strong suit.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks i dont have my other herbs on hand atm, so ill just start with 1gram of pinepollen from iherbs, this stuff did me well whilst i was using it for 1-2 months. cheers for your prompt responses man. thank you, i think ive just been putting my body under too much stress these recent weeks and drinking that bottle of wine probably is the straw that broke the cammels back.
    Um....wait.....WHAT?

My man....I literally just told you to NOT take it for a few weeks...like...literally. Is there a disconnect here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's exactly what I told him to do. I don't think following directions is his strong suit.

- - - Updated - - -

Um....wait.....WHAT?

My man....I literally just told you to NOT take it for a few weeks...like...literally. Is there a disconnect here?
    o shit i just reread it, for fucks sake... my reading comprehension is remiss .