User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Secondary crash from pinepollen? (It was alcohol, not pine pollen)

Has anyone here experienced a crash from a herb before and I'm just curious to know what that crash might've felt like and whether or not I am experiencing somewhat of a crash or what?

before the "crash"
    i had :
    • motivation
    • sociable
    • alert
    • could think of words/dates/memories and can recall things quite easily
    • would find it more difficult to sleep
    • when i woke up i felt destroyed
    • had very huge appetite, felt hungry and could eat a lot
    • sex drive was higher

after this "crash" from pinepollen
    • sex drive is lower however erections remain the same
    • water ejaculate again
    • no motivation/apathetic
    • not sociable/anti social
    • not alert/feel stupid
    • brainfog, stuttering and cant recall words/dates
    • i find it easier to sleep
    • feel more spaced out, my eye sight seems okay it doesn't feel right
    • front gum receded on teeth since the supposed crash
    • when i wake up i feel more rested
    • no apetite
    • joint/muscle pain in elbows/neck/ankles/wrists

its been almost a week if not a week since i got off the pinepollen or w/e and i crashed,
    randomly get shooting joint pains in elbows/forearms and i feel zero motivation for anything with no apetite, should i be concerned and i just want to know if anyone else here has experienced a secondary crash from experimenting with herbs and does ths "crash" sound usual or unusual?

id like to know where should go from here and what kind of supplements i should take. im continuing my ketogenic diet with just zinc/magnesium/artichoke extract supplementing

ps. i know i asked on my personal blog thread but i felt like dedicating a thread to this because i feel it deserves attention

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have good days and bad days, but I don't think any downswings are because of the pine pollen. *shrug*

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure. during my recovery I've had ups and downs.

if it really bothers u just bin it for now and follow the rest of the protocol.

could just be a longish downswing.

maxout and I both don't feel too hot on maca so it's one of the herbs we both don't use.

if you're not gunna use pine pollen tho, I think doing androsterone would be wise as I think pine pollens benefits are in the androsterone in it and if you're not getting it from pollen might need to get it from prohormones. not sure though cuz i havent done my first cycle yet.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'm not sure. during my recovery I've had ups and downs.

if it really bothers u just bin it for now and follow the rest of the protocol.

could just be a longish downswing.

maxout and I both don't feel too hot on maca so it's one of the herbs we both don't use.

if you're not gunna use pine pollen tho, I think doing androsterone would be wise as I think pine pollens benefits are in the androsterone in it and if you're not getting it from pollen might need to get it from prohormones. not sure though cuz i havent done my first cycle yet.
    i forgot i left out the fact that my crash happend on a cheat day when i was eating pizza and drank a bottle of wine, you think that is more likely the case? even thouhgh these symptoms im exhibiting are more inline with low E?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    i forgot i left out the fact that my crash happend on a cheat day when i was eating pizza and drank a bottle of wine, you think that is more likely the case? even thouhgh these symptoms im exhibiting are more inline with low E?
    Absolutely, it's the bottle of wine and cheating on your diet. Alcohol is a major hormonal and neurosteroid modulator.

You do realize that cheat days for a gluten free diet are a waste of time in general?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Absolutely, it's the bottle of wine and cheating on your diet. Alcohol is a major hormonal and neurosteroid modulator.

You do realize that cheat days for a gluten free diet are a waste of time in general?
    i didnt know that bro, ill quit those stay on course but do you have any recommendations for me whilst im down in my slump? should i take any additional herbs or take pinepollen some more or wait it out? i feel like ive been setback for a year and its been a week since this occurrence and not much improvement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i didnt know that bro, ill quit those stay on course but do you have any recommendations for me whilst im down in my slump? should i take any additional herbs or take pinepollen some more or wait it out? i feel like ive been setback for a year and its been a week since this occurrence and not much improvement
    It's been one week. Absolutely give it more time and do not take anything to try to fix it.

You watch yourself over the next few weeks improve to a higher baseline than what you were. But you have to give it time.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s The Alcohol man, I crashed myself a number of times in first 6 months of this if I drank, basically Alcohol would totally numb my dick, no sensation, and make me feel like i’d gone back to day one of PFS it would also play havoc with my anxiety, while that feeling would last a few weeks it would pass so don’t stress yourself too much, it will pass for you.

I hadn’t had a drink from early May until couple weeks ago, I had two glasses of wine, I felt fine the next day so my body has come on a lot but I don’t plan on going back drinking regularly ever again.

It cannot be stressed enough that one must completely avoid alcohol in the delicate months of recovery. You’ll be alright dude, back up on the horse.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i havent had a sip of alcohol in almost 9 months. fuck that shit. recovery is the most important. i had my fun with alcohol a long time ago. and sometimes not so fun either.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Has anyone here experienced a crash from a herb before and I'm just curious to know what that crash might've felt like and whether or not I am experiencing somewhat of a crash or what?

before the "crash"
    i had :
    • motivation
    • sociable
    • alert
    • could think of words/dates/memories and can recall things quite easily
    • would find it more difficult to sleep
    • when i woke up i felt destroyed
    • had very huge appetite, felt hungry and could eat a lot
    • sex drive was higher

after this "crash" from pinepollen
    • sex drive is lower however erections remain the same
    • water ejaculate again
    • no motivation/apathetic
    • not sociable/anti social
    • not alert/feel stupid
    • brainfog, stuttering and cant recall words/dates
    • i find it easier to sleep
    • feel more spaced out, my eye sight seems okay it doesn't feel right
    • front gum receded on teeth since the supposed crash
    • when i wake up i feel more rested
    • no apetite
    • joint/muscle pain in elbows/neck/ankles/wrists

its been almost a week if not a week since i got off the pinepollen or w/e and i crashed,
    randomly get shooting joint pains in elbows/forearms and i feel zero motivation for anything with no apetite, should i be concerned and i just want to know if anyone else here has experienced a secondary crash from experimenting with herbs and does ths "crash" sound usual or unusual?

id like to know where should go from here and what kind of supplements i should take. im continuing my ketogenic diet with just zinc/magnesium/artichoke extract supplementing

ps. i know i asked on my personal blog thread but i felt like dedicating a thread to this because i feel it deserves attention
    Honestly, this doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard from pine pollen....ever. I know you weren't using the recommended source either, and I know they told you it's where lost empire gets there stuff, but I'm not sure how they would even know that if it was in fact true.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait....you've been drinking? Sigh...bro. Of all the things, and you're blaming pine pollen? C'mon man....really? This is ridiculous. You're going to cause un-needed panic in people by posting shit like this.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-30-2017 at 10:32 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"