User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Guys do you have any update on this? I have experienced significant muscle wastage. I am 5 months post taking the drug (only a single 1mg pill) and have been eating healthy, perhaps not enough total intake, but I definitely have wastage, not simply atrophy. I don't get a full pump like I used to, and my muscles are flat now. This is truly heartbreaking. Has anyone experienced muscle wastage that has improved?
    I had awful muscle wastage and I recovered it no problem. Quit studying individual symptoms and just get to doing the right thing and it’ll all come back. Too many people in your spot focus on individual symptoms, this is a systemic issue that causes each symptom. They cannot be treated individually.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I had awful muscle wastage and I recovered it no problem. Quit studying individual symptoms and just get to doing the right thing and it’ll all come back. Too many people in your spot focus on individual symptoms, this is a systemic issue that causes each symptom. They cannot be treated individually.
    The right thing being a Juice feast and then implementing the protocol? I created a post on this, but if you have any advice on the juice feast please let me know, specifically should I be exercising while on the feast and coming off, what foods should I eat initially so that I don't overload my GI system?