User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Could some of you guys help with talking me through what your diet looked like post juice feast or water fast? I know the protocol suggests a paleo diet with carbs in the evening on training days, but what did the bulk of the diet consist of? I have had so much muscle wastage and weakness and it seems pointless to even lift weights anymore and i've done it for 6 years! it is so heartbreaking man. I have yet to do my juice feast but I guess I just wanted to get more input before embarking on all of this. I just don't see how I can be fixed at this point.
    I would lookup refeeding protocols. You can find these on the internet and on other forums. Refeed back until you can do regular paleo for a few weeks, then kick in backloading on your workout days after that time has passed.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Could some of you guys help with talking me through what your diet looked like post juice feast or water fast? I know the protocol suggests a paleo diet with carbs in the evening on training days, but what did the bulk of the diet consist of? I have had so much muscle wastage and weakness and it seems pointless to even lift weights anymore and i've done it for 6 years! it is so heartbreaking man. I have yet to do my juice feast but I guess I just wanted to get more input before embarking on all of this. I just don't see how I can be fixed at this point.
    Honestly, you don't have to see how you can be fixed. Just know that you can be, and will be, should you stay the course. I know it seems insurmountable in the beginning, but you have to start somewhere.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"