User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saying Androvar looks pretty sketchy. Anavar looks less so. But I'm sure Androvar won't hurt you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So long Bizzbee

as this chapter closes a new one begins in the journey we call life
    may the challenges overcome in this mountain serve as the skills to fly over in your next

oh and keep taking some of dat black mama hehehe

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    For the pro hormones, I felt a little worse afterwards (slight suppression maybe) but once my body re-adjusted, the gains felt very permanent. Right now I have really good energy levels. Much better than 2-3 years ago. I have also started taking some B vitamins complex (not often, sporadically) for energy boosts. I can tolerate dairy, rice, and potatoes with only minor bloating. Bowel movements becoming more regular since taking some dandelion root and artichoke extract. Mood is much much better. It's as if a dark cloud has been lifted, everything is much more vivid from sights to smells to sounds. I lift maybe once every week or more and run maybe twice a week in the woods (getting over a shoulder injury). As long as sugar is kept to a minimum and sleep discipline is followed, I feel alert and sharp in the mornings. Morning arousals are par for the course. What a huge difference from 5-6 years ago when I started on this journey. I hardly ever think about this problem. Life is worth living again for me. I will come back to make some progress reports but I think at this point I am doing well enough so that I don't need to take up much space here any longer. Thank you for all of your encouragement and advice. I hope you continue to succeed in your endeavor to show others the way to optimal health and happy living.
    That's great man. Please be sure, when you feel ready, to come back and make a recovery post for the guys coming in behind you.

And like I tell everyone....keep going on the protocol. Things will just keep getting better and better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"