User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Ok fine. I'll continue taking them. Hopefully, they are harmless if dosed appropriately...right? Apparently, they aren't making me any feel worse at this point so it's worth a go (the ones for which I feel nothing that is). I do want to eventually stop taking most of these herbs once full recovery has occurred.
    Nothing I recommend is going to cause you any harm. That would really defeat the purpose of what we're trying to do here? It's quite the contrary actually.

IMO, the best time to keep taking them is when full recovery has occurred. That is when you feel the magic the most. But to each their own. Use them for your purposes and then stop if you choose. Completely up to you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nothing I recommend is going to cause you any harm. That would really defeat the purpose of what we're trying to do here? It's quite the contrary actually.

IMO, the best time to keep taking them is when full recovery has occurred. That is when you feel the magic the most. But to each their own. Use them for your purposes and then stop if you choose. Completely up to you.
    Absolutely agree with you CD
    i dont see any reason i will be stopping taking herbs after i recover or stabilize ... its pure common sense ... if some stuff can turn you from SHIT to SILVER... there is no reason you must not continue using it and turn SILVER into GOLD...if i can eat rice everyday... i can take the herbs everyday.. dont see any difficulty or reason to stop it .. except that the cost factor hurts you ... and with the cycling of herbs cost also shouldn't bother anyone ... it all boils down to what you want to achieve ... do you want to become normal and stay the course or you want to live your one and only life like a true alpha everyday ... i prefer the second ... so should everyone...
    Last edited by rahaysa; 11-10-2017 at 04:55 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You take them consistently to gently nudge your body back into homeostasis through a variety of different pathways. This takes time. You're not going to feel every herb every time. As a matter of fact, most guys when they start feel NOTHING from them in the beginning depending how bad off they are.
    i personally dint feel any herb at the beginning ... and still to do this day there are many herbs i pop into my mouth just because they are lying in my cabinet ... i was one of those guys who felt CDnuts was trying to benefit from Physicians formula and hence he was supporting them ... (reference CDNUTS recovery post on PH ) ... but when i started taking the herbs and started noticing effects from them like my 6 month into use ... i started to get the point ... we are so low on vital nutrients for our body that ... at first the herbs just try to fill the basic gaps that we are deficient in ... only when those are filled does the actual magic start ...

as mentioned earlier i never felt anything good from any herb i used to consume ... (i have like 40 different herbs ) ..but now i am in a position where atleast 10 of them give me instant benefits and as i continue forward i know that one day atleast 90% of my herbs will start kicking in every time i take them ... so keep moving .. keep griniding ..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok fine. I'll continue taking them. Hopefully, they are harmless if dosed appropriately...right? Apparently, they aren't making me any feel worse at this point so it's worth a go (the ones for which I feel nothing that is). I do want to eventually stop taking most of these herbs once full recovery has occurred.
    i know exactly whefre u are coming from .. if i am not wrong . i think you are worrying about the money factor .. when you say " I do want to eventually stop taking most of these herbs once full recovery has occurred".
    but i will assure you you will never stop any herb that will be working for you at that point in time ... 100% guaranteed...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. Money is not a factor. I make good salary. I just don't want to rely on herbs in order to feel good in life.

Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    i know exactly whefre u are coming from .. if i am not wrong . i think you are worrying about the money factor .. when you say " I do want to eventually stop taking most of these herbs once full recovery has occurred".
    but i will assure you you will never stop any herb that will be working for you at that point in time ... 100% guaranteed...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to lay off the caffeine. I feel like it is vasoconstrictive, especially down there if you know what I mean. Bacopa will arrive soon.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Going to lay off the caffeine. I feel like it is vasoconstrictive, especially down there if you know what I mean. Bacopa will arrive soon.
    That's because it is vasoconstrictive. Ever hear of stim dick?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coffee for me actually is a libido booster...

for every stim that lowers libido there's stims that raise it

stims that raise (at least for me) = modafinil, coffee, yohimbine (only using coffee during protocol of course )

stims bad for libido = adderal, ephedra, fast kratom
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I've ever drunk enough coffee to be worried about having "stim dick" until now.

That's because it is vasoconstrictive. Ever hear of stim dick?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stim dick lol had it once off amphetamines 🌭