User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Bought lion's mane, cordyceps, and ashwagandha. What do you guys feel when taking the ashwagandha? Better to take in the morning or night?
    I was trying to put ashwagandha everyday on my protocol ( herbs wich have a historic of nootropic action i am trying to apply everyday), but it made my mood worse.

Lions mane is a bad bad bad herb for me, even 500mg is able to to mess with my mood to the point i get stuck for days on suicidal thoughts...i definitively excluded this herb of my protocol.

I got scared with Cordyceps, i think it is the strongest herb wich i took until today, this herb is amazing, i use the Cordyceps Militaris.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 03-01-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bone broth is the best remedy I've used so far.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    I was trying to put ashwagandha everyday on my protocol ( herbs wich have a historic of nootropic action i am trying to apply everyday), but it made my mood worse.

Lions mane is a bad bad bad herb for me, even 500mg is able to to mess with my mood to the point i get stuck for days on suicidal thoughts...i definitively excluded this herb of my protocol.

I got scared with Cordyceps, i think it is the strongest herb wich i took until today, this herb is amazing, i use the Cordyceps Militaris.
    You've had that bad of a reaction from Lions Mane? Damn. Can you go into it a little more? I've never head anyone getting that side effect. It's one of my favorites for doing screen work.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You've had that bad of a reaction from Lions Mane? Damn. Can you go into it a little more? I've never head anyone getting that side effect. It's one of my favorites for doing screen work.
    I tried it two times to certify that Lions Mane was causing it, i thinked about the chance of the herb of last day could be causing it, but wasn't, the both time i took Lions mane, on the same day, my depression did rise of level, suicidal thoughts, great sadness, brain fog and so on... and it did last for days, i had to exclude sadly....but, this is the only herb wich cause me it.....

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    I tried it two times to certify that Lions Mane was causing it, i thinked about the chance of the herb of last day could be causing it, but wasn't, the both time i took Lions mane, on the same day, my depression did rise of level, suicidal thoughts, great sadness, brain fog and so on... and it did last for days, i had to exclude sadly....but, this is the only herb wich cause me it.....
    Wow.

Well at least you pinpointed it and removed it.

It's not a testosterone boosting herb to begin with, so no loss there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know of a good herb for hypothyroid?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone know of a good herb for hypothyroid?
    https://amzn.to/2JBNhPc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD. I ask because a significant number of symptoms in PFS patients also appear in those with thyroid problems. In fact, when I started to feel much better after following the protocol for a few years I relapsed back somewhat due to the re-introduction of alcohol, grains, sugars, and caffeine this past year or so. This was a mistake and hard learned lesson. Never stop until 100% and then continue for another year afterwards to ensure it is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Odyssey with Herbs

Thanks CD. I ask because a significant number of symptoms in PFS patients also appear in those with thyroid problems. In fact, when I started to feel much better after following the protocol for a few years I relapsed back somewhat due to the re-introduction of alcohol, grains, sugars, and caffeine this past year or so. This was a mistake and hard learned lesson. Never stop until 100% and then continue for another year afterwards to ensure it is permanent.
    A lesson hard learned but a lesson none the less. I always recommend going another 6 months when someone considers them selves recovered. Unfortunately now you can see why.

You know what to do. You'll get there sooner or later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New herbs have arrived! Don't know which to take at night. Probably pine pollen. See my pro hormone thread for details on which herbs.