Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking cordyceps for first time this morning

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had some gut inflammation tests last week. Results are show no signs of inflammation. IgA levels unremarkable. This is hormonal I believe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took black ant today. Had great energy and strength in gym. Like normal in many respects. Herbs arrived a few days ago. The cycling begins! Mental clarity also improved.

Took some pine pollen powder and some pine pollen tincture. The tincture really burned this time. Must be higher conc. of alcohol. Hopefully it is an improved version. Waiting for effects.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 06-02-2018 at 02:39 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I use cordyceps usually pre workout because of the benefits it gives to the respiratory system. Ant as well because of the nice little kick it gives.

I actually prefer the PP powder to the tincture. They're both fantastic products.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for some pro-liver herbs. Anyone have a suggestion? Also, thinking about TUDCA. Has anyone had good results with this?

I know of artichoke extract and dandelion root for now.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 06-04-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Looking for some pro-liver herbs. Anyone have a suggestion? Also, thinking about TUDCA. Has anyone had good results with this?

I know of artichoke extract and dandelion root for now.
    This product used to be called Liv52, now it's called Liver Care, by Himalaya. https://amzn.to/2xQ3j71

I always have a bottle on hand and will take a day or two prior to partying and a day or two after, that's it. That being said, I have not researched every single herb in the concoction. I also haven't had any issues with taking it at all.

Fifteen years ago when I was on very high doses of IV antibiotics I used the product to keep my liver enzymes down and it works perfectly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This product used to be called Liv52, now it's called Liver Care, by Himalaya. https://amzn.to/2xQ3j71

I always have a bottle on hand and will take a day or two prior to partying and a day or two after, that's it. That being said, I have not researched every single herb in the concoction. I also haven't had any issues with taking it at all.

Fifteen years ago when I was on very high doses of IV antibiotics I used the product to keep my liver enzymes down and it works perfectly.
    I used this for 90 days and didn't really notice a difference so dropped it. (though maybe if I took bloods I'd notice). You notice a difference or just good for piece of mind?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I used this for 90 days and didn't really notice a difference so dropped it. (though maybe if I took bloods I'd notice). You notice a difference or just good for piece of mind?
    I don't physically feel anything from it. But I know that it dropped my enzymes for the better when I used. That was based on actual blood tests that were taken when I was on high dose IV antibiotics. My enzymes were high...I had to get blood work every two weeks. I started taking it and by the next week blood test my numbers were drastically lower. I made no other changes but that. This was when I was ill, way before doing or learning anything of the stuff we talk about here.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I don't physically feel anything from it. But I know that it dropped my enzymes for the better when I used. That was based on actual blood tests that were taken when I was on high dose IV antibiotics. My enzymes were high...I had to get blood work every two weeks. I started taking it and by the next week blood test my numbers were drastically lower. I made no other changes but that. This was when I was ill, way before doing or learning anything of the stuff we talk about here.
    might seem wise to keep taking then... pretty sure our livers take a beating from the modern world polution, stress, impurities etc.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking of trying the Blue Ice Royal fermented cod liver and butter oil. Please share your experiences or thoughts. I know that Chi used this at some point during his recovery.

Had some black ant this morning from LHE. Broke the sound barrier during my run.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 06-09-2018 at 12:43 PM.