Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Odyssey with Herbs

Hello All,

I would like to chronicle my experiences thus far with herbs used for recovery from PFS on this thread. Feel free to offer suggestions and even post your own experiences if you think it will add usefulness to the discussion. All of the herbs listed below are sourced from Lost Empire Herbs with the exception of Horny Goat Weed.

Thus far, I've found the following herbs to be very helpful with this condition and continue to use them on a rare occasion:

Horny Goat Weed
    Tongkat Ali
    Black Mama (gelatinized)
    Mucuna

Herbs that are of questionable efficacy (for me in particular):
    Pine pollen tincture (it appears the caffeine I was taking along with this was the real effector in mood and metabolism)

Herbs that need further evaluation over time:
    Cistanche
    Black Ant Extract
    Eleuthero
    Schisandra
    Pine Pollen powder
    Lion's mane - this one gives me a slight headache soon after taking (1/2 teaspoon)

New herbs to be added to arsenal:
    Bacopa (maybe)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Hello All,

I would like to chronicle my experiences thus far with herbs used for recovery from PFS on this thread. Feel free to offer suggestions and even post your own experiences if you think it will add usefulness to the discussion. All of the herbs listed below are sourced from Lost Empire Herbs with the exception of Horny Goat Weed.

Thus far, I've found the following herbs to be very helpful with this condition and continue to use them on a rare occasion:

Horny Goat Weed
    Tongkat Ali
    Black Mama (gelatinized)
    Mucuna

Pine pollen tincture (it appears the caffeine I was taking along with this was the real effector in mood and metabolism)

Cistanche
    Black Ant Extract
    Eleuthero
    Schisandra
    Pine Pollen powder
    Lion's mane - this one gives me a slight headache soon after taking (1/2 teaspoon)

Bacopa (maybe)

U are still doing the herb rotation?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,

Horny Goat Weed
    Tongkat Ali
    Black Mama (gelatinized)
    Mucuna

Cistanche
    Black Ant Extract
    Eleuthero
    Schisandra
    Pine Pollen powder

Bacopa (maybe)
    Black mama..lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took Cistanche Thursday night and HGW the night before. Yesterday, I lasted about 15 minutes with a chick. When I first started the regime I couldn't even get arousal (5 years ago). If there is any effect from the cistanche it appears to have a delay before kicking in in my case. Just in time though.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 11-04-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took 2 grams of Black Maca from Lost Empire Herbs. Don't feel jack. When I first took this stuff 5 years ago I got a real kick. But the effects died off rather quickly with further intake. But I waited 5 years before taking it again and feel nothing now. I like to feel a difference when taking herbs, otherwise why take them? Sure, some of them maybe healthy for you but you can get healthy benefits from eating certain kinds of food too. Anyone still feel the effects from Black maca?

Getting Bacopa soon.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took 2 grams of Black Maca from Lost Empire Herbs. Don't feel jack. When I first took this stuff 5 years ago I got a real kick. But the effects died off rather quickly with further intake. But I waited 5 years before taking it again and feel nothing now. I like to feel a difference when taking herbs, otherwise why take them? Sure, some of them maybe healthy for you but you can get healthy benefits from eating certain kinds of food too. Anyone still feel the effects from Black maca?

Getting Bacopa soon.
    just ordered some bacopa and lion's mane. use coupon code BRAINHERBS and get discount tonight. 15%.

which herbs do u like particularly for sex? I usually hook up at night so the kick of the herbs is usually long gone by then...
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like HGW + Cistanche for getting it on. I don't need it but it does give a boost.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Getting Bacopa soon.
    Again....a case of more reading is necessary here. I'm starting to feel like a broken record.

Why take them? This is discussed in detail on the site. You take them consistently to gently nudge your body back into homeostasis through a variety of different pathways. This takes time. You're not going to feel every herb every time. As a matter of fact, most guys when they start feel NOTHING from them in the beginning depending how bad off they are. You're not taking them in the beginning to feel anything. You're missing the point.

Consider yourself lucky that you feel the ones you do at this point.

With continued use along with ALL other aspects of the protocol, you will start to feel each and every one of them as your body heals.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok fine. I'll continue taking them. Hopefully, they are harmless if dosed appropriately...right? Apparently, they aren't making me any feel worse at this point so it's worth a go (the ones for which I feel nothing that is). I do want to eventually stop taking most of these herbs once full recovery has occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Again....a case of more reading is necessary here. I'm starting to feel like a broken record.

Why take them? This is discussed in detail on the site. You take them consistently to gently nudge your body back into homeostasis through a variety of different pathways. This takes time. You're not going to feel every herb every time. As a matter of fact, most guys when they start feel NOTHING from them in the beginning depending how bad off they are. You're not taking them in the beginning to feel anything. You're missing the point.

Consider yourself lucky that you feel the ones you do at this point.

With continued use along with ALL other aspects of the protocol, you will start to feel each and every one of them as your body heals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took black ant yesterday. Took lion's mane and cistanche today. Need more herbs in kit to have longer cycles.

Cistanche gave almost immediate boost. (1/2 tsp?)

Lion's mane at 1 teaspoon gave slight headache. Cutting it down to 1/2 teaspoon for future doses.

Bacopa on the way.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 11-09-2017 at 03:10 PM.