User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've built my own near infrared sauna and have been using it daily for weeks. Do you know whether the fertility thing only applies to traditional saunas?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    cd's protocol basically already addresses this. firstly with the cleanse. secondly with the daily chlorella/spirulinna. u could also use a sauna if u want but I'm on the fence with saunas cuz they aren't the best for fertility.
    I've built my own near infrared sauna and have been using it daily for weeks. Do you know whether the fertility thing only applies to traditional saunas?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it applies to all saunas... the balls don't like being heated up to superphysiological levels. Dr. Mercola puts an ice pack when he does it don't know if that nullifies it.

I've had soreness/numbness on my left foot past 2 days. I imagine it's just from sprints that I do though. How do u diagnose heavy metal toxicity symptoms? lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    cd's protocol basically already addresses this. firstly with the cleanse. secondly with the daily chlorella/spirulinna. u could also use a sauna if u want but I'm on the fence with saunas cuz they aren't the best for fertility.
    Thank you.

You guys really need to read the website. All of this is addressed. You're causing unnecessary concern and may scare people away from doing what is necessary.

Lost Empire Herbs test each one of their herbs and can supply you with the results of these tests. ALL of their products are verified clean. Along with the fact that their products are of the highest quality, this is another reason why they are so highly recommended.

Again, do some reading. There is no need for such fear mongering. You're bringing this up from a post from some random guy on reddit who took some random tonkat ali. If you're purchasing your herbs from the places that are recommended here, this isn't something you have to worry about.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-08-2017 at 09:41 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thank you.

You guys really need to read the website. All of this is addressed. You're causing unnecessary concern and may scare people away from doing what is necessary.

Lost Empire Herbs test each one of their herbs and can supply you with the results of these tests. ALL of their products are verified clean. Along with the fact that their products are of the highest quality, this is another reason why they are so highly recommended.

Again, do some reading. There is no need for such fear mongering. You're bringing this up from a post from some random guy on reddit who took some random tonkat ali. If you're purchasing your herbs from the places that are recommended here, this isn't something you have to worry about.
    Not trying to fear monger, I'm trying to let people know that the source of their herbs is important.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Heavy Metal Toxicity From Tongkat Ali! (NOT FROM LOST EMPIRE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtherHeart View Post
    Not trying to fear monger, I'm trying to let people know that the source of their herbs is important.
    If they've read the site and have been hanging out at this forum they're very well aware because of the herbs I recommend.

The herbs I recommend are recommended for a reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"