Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

First time poster

Quote Originally Posted by kingdick View Post
    First time poster

I didn't know where to post this.
    Basically on fin for two weeks. Insomnia(nothing else) made me quit. Then after one week I crashed, instantaneous loss of connection with my genitals(complete and utter numbness), felt it tingling and pain all night down there,brainfog, immense anxiety,can't stop pissing.. Insomnia never went away.
    After 3 days I revived about 40 percent sensitivity, brainfog got somewhat better, all symptoms got substantially better actually.
    Immediately followed by a minicrash and lost all sensitivity for about 10 minutes. I said fuck this and wanked my piece of losy rubber until it managed to get somewhat hard and I orgasmed and it seemed to go back to normal.. It was strange. My body is trying to fight this.
    Now it's been 16 days off.. alittle stressed as this is the time most people crash again.
    Currently have 50 percent brainfog,very low libido, 30 percent sensitivity(hey better than nothing), my mood swings and irritability know no bounds,balls shrinking, nipples tender/swollen, no oily face(weird for me), incessant pissing, heart always pumping hard(usually what wakes me up), although Cdnuts tips for sleeping have been helping my sleep and mood, been afraid to even touch my penis as both times I crashed I was literally touching it and felt it go numb in my hand.
    From my initial crash I've been on strict paleo, low calories trying to rid myself of body fat, was a rockclimber for 3 plus years so I have a good bit of dense muscle , but over the last few months had packed on a lot of extra weight(fat) due to stress at school.
    My question is what I should be doing at this stage??
    I started a fast(aside from supplements) , been 24 hours atm wondering if I should go a full week.
    Or at this stage should I not even stress my body like that? And just hope it gets better? Weight exercise,eating, both seem to enhance my irritability and worsen my brainfog so I've just been taking walks and trying to keep the anxiety down. But what I'm really wondering is what I should be avoiding and what to be confronting at this stage. I'm 24 years old. Really trying to avoid a full crash(like my initial one, horrifying) as I'm a physics major and this would be very bad timing.
    I know I could fight this and win ,I just feel blind at this stage.
    I have checked out male optimization I just didn't know if I should full on fast at this point.
    Any tips/comments are appreciated Thank you
    How about properly reading the forum and making your own post instead of spamming an existing one?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies, I made a new thread

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Apologies, I made a new thread
    ?? No need. I moved this to the correct area and made it, it's own post.

And you said you read the TMO website.

So....what is your actual question?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I eat sweet fruit I do not feel well. Hot flash type feeling, so I've been avoiding all sugar. I can't tell if I'm going to crash again, or that initial one was it. It's been very up and down lately. I'm about 18 days off fin.
    Do you think it would be bad to start a juice feast at this point? Considering my reaction to sugar?
    Water fast would be ideal, but it would be hard to until mid December when I'd have the free time, so juice would be much more convenient.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When I eat sweet fruit I do not feel well. Hot flash type feeling, so I've been avoiding all sugar. I can't tell if I'm going to crash again, or that initial one was it. It's been very up and down lately. I'm about 18 days off fin.
    Do you think it would be bad to start a juice feast at this point? Considering my reaction to sugar?
    Water fast would be ideal, but it would be hard to until mid December when I'd have the free time, so juice would be much more convenient.
    When you take away EVERYTHING that you're putting into your body EXCEPT raw organic fruit juices and water, miraculous things tend to happen. You may be having a reaction to sweet fruit now, but once it's the ONLY thing your ingesting, that will change. You may have a first rough couple days during the feast, but this will work itself out over the first week or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD, been on the juice feast for 4 days now. I felt good from day one. Thanks for all your available info. I was wondering the point of not taking the sleeping aids (mag, glycine, zizi) while on the feast?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    CD, been on the juice feast for 4 days now. I felt good from day one. Thanks for all your available info. I was wondering the point of not taking the sleeping aids (mag, glycine, zizi) while on the feast?
    Because during a cleanse you want to reboot your system completely. You can't do that as well if you're still taking substances that have an effect on the body.