User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen Tincture - best practice

Hi guys

Im 5 days into my juice feast - its going ok, energy and brain fog seems a lot better!

Penis and Balls have shrunken up a little more which is quite scary - but Im willing to give this protocol a full run and see what happens!

I understand most of the processes with the supps and herbs / but please could someone advise me how often / when to take the pine pollen drops?

Also carb backloading which carbs would you recommend say after a 30 min run?

Thanks in advance
    Daniel

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post
    Hi guys

Im 5 days into my juice feast - its going ok, energy and brain fog seems a lot better!

Penis and Balls have shrunken up a little more which is quite scary - but Im willing to give this protocol a full run and see what happens!

I understand most of the processes with the supps and herbs / but please could someone advise me how often / when to take the pine pollen drops?

Thanks in advance
    Daniel
    Wait till you have finished your feast before taking any herbs.

My opinion of how you take the tincture may be different to others. I recommend taking it every day (30 drops twice a day) until the bottle is finished. Then evaluate how you feel and do it again down the track.

Make sure you take the powder every day too.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post
    Hi guys

Thanks in advance
    Daniel
    You want to carb backload after a heavy weight lifting session.

I also don't recommend running for thirty minutes in a static state. You're much better off using the HIIT approach. Not only is it way more beneficial for hormones but for fat loss as well. HIIT Training | Total Male Optimization

You want to eat clean carbs. Non glutinous grains, potatoes and rice are some good choices.

If you haven't already, go back and read the site, from front to back. All of these things are laid out for you already. When to do them, how to do them and more importantly, WHY.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-07-2017 at 12:18 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"