User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How can they prove that it can't be recovered from, when myself and many others have recovered? Not sure I get that? It's complete bullshit.
    How can they prove that it can't be recovered from, when myself and many others have recovered? Not sure I get that? It's complete bullshit.
    Well the story goes we are all liars, basically anybody thats says they have drastically improved or recovered is a liar, and that if you do get better then either you didn’t have pfs or not a severe form of PFS, very convenient narrative isn’t it. Ya know just maybe it’s to do with them investing themselves into negativity, the power of negative thinking is just as powerful as positive thinking, but in truth they simply cannot and will not be able to prove you cannot get better.

The timing of all of this lately isn’t a coincidence, their gameplan is to find something through baylor which says anybody that has said they’ve recovered is delusional, then reunite under a new ph with lots of new donors for the foundation and more money for research and in the meantime silence anybody who says you don’t need to go their way, hence the character assasination on your goodself cd, it’s part of a masterplan, you’re a big threat to them as you’ve proven you can get better and refuse to endorse the foundation which means less money for their cause. Anyway dude the level they’ve gone to smear you shows what a impact you’ve had, a positive against their negative. Keep it up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Well the story goes we are all liars, basically anybody thats says they have drastically improved or recovered is a liar, and that if you do get better then either you didn’t have pfs or not a severe form of PFS, very convenient narrative isn’t it. Ya know just maybe it’s to do with them investing themselves into negativity, the power of negative thinking is just as powerful as positive thinking, but in truth they simply cannot and will not be able to prove you cannot get better.

The timing of all of this lately isn’t a coincidence, their gameplan is to find something through baylor which says anybody that has said they’ve recovered is delusional, then reunite under a new ph with lots of new donors for the foundation and more money for research and in the meantime silence anybody who says you don’t need to go their way, hence the character assasination on your goodself cd, it’s part of a masterplan, you’re a big threat to them as you’ve proven you can get better and refuse to endorse the foundation which means less money for their cause. Anyway dude the level they’ve gone to smear you shows what a impact you’ve had, a positive against their negative. Keep it up.

Now I see where Bizbee is coming from...

Whether or not Baylor is truly benevolent and genuine remains for everyone to decide on their own.
    I personally doubt the claims Baylor or PH makes for a few reasons:

1. First and foremost Baylor has failed to have all current chemical hair loss drugs classified as poisons to all men (each in varying severity, but still poisoned). I know some say that its a relatively small percentage of men that fall into pfs. Some say its genetics that play a factor. I'm about 90% sure in the bit of studying I've done and mere observation that those claims are false. Also, proving that fin and other drugs are 100% poison should have been Baylor's approach from day one. It hasn't been. You know whats sad? Its not even difficult to have proven this. Would only take about 3-5 years tops. And they would have had all the funding needed just from proving that. It doesn't take a genius to tackle the issue from this angle and because of this, Baylor is suspicious imo.

Why do I hold this stance on fin and Baylor? To give a simple logical reason: take steroids for example, everyone knows not to mess with it because of the inhibition it does to natural testosterone production and all the other effects with it. Everyone knows those effects happen to every man and woman that uses it. Its purely and simply bio-chemistry. There are no genetics involved to explain or "cause" its initial effects on men. No one is super-man and can take steroids without issue, just the same with fin, sp and other things.

I think I know what Baylor has found that "proves its incurable".
    I could go into that but I won't as this would be a longer reply and I don't know if you all want to hear my take on that.

Baylor hasn't tried and tested this regimen, and until they do, they would be falsely claiming there being no remedy.

Bizbee, how many things were thought incurable until one day someone found the cure?
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 01-08-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Now I see where Bizbee is coming from...

Whether or not Baylor is truly benevolent and genuine remains for everyone to decide on their own.
    I personally doubt the claims they or PH makes for a few reasons:

1. First and foremost Baylor has failed to have all current chemical hair loss drugs classified as poisons to all men (each in varying severity, but still poisoned). I know some say that its a relatively small percentage of men that fall into pfs. Some say its genetics that play a factor. I'm about 90% sure in the bit of studying I've done and mere observation that those claims are false. Also, proving that fin and other drugs are 100% poison should have been Baylor's approach from day one. It hasn't been. You know whats sad? Its not even difficult to have proven this. Would only take about 3-5 years tops. And they would have had all the funding needed just from proving that.

Why do I hold this stance on fin and Baylor? To give a simple logical reason: take steroids for example, everyone knows not to mess with it because of the inhibition it does to natural testosterone production and all the other effects with it. Everyone knows those effects happen to every man and woman that uses it. Its purely and simply bio-chemistry. There are no genetics involved to explain or "cause" its initial effects on men. No one is super-man and can take steroids without issue, just the same with fin, sp and other things.

I think I know what Baylor has found that "proves its incurable".
    I could go into that but I won't as this would be a longer reply and I don't know if you all want to hear my take on that.

Baylor hasn't tried and tested this regimen, and until they do, they would be falsely claiming there being no remedy.

Bizbee, how many things were thought incurable until one day someone found the cure?
    And they never will test the regimen, because there is no money in most of what is recommended, despite a few people whining about financials. Anyone can take this regimen and put it together on their own spending a minimal amount of money. They don't even have to purchase the herbs from my site. I only recommend LEH because their quality is the best I've found in the past 8 years. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-08-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And they never will test the regimen, because there is no money in most of what is recommended, despite a few people whining about financials. Anyone can take this regimen and put it together on their own spending a minimal amount of money. They don't even have to purchase the herbs from my site. I only recommend LEH because their quality is the best I've found in the past 8 years. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I agree.
    I bought some herbs from LostEmpire and many others from a shop just under my flat.
    I guess all these accusations against CD who want to get money is a no sense discussion.. I mean, happy for him if he wants to get money from this, this shows even more that he has recovered 100% since he has this drive in life and he is not a PFS zombie.
    Plus, all the info he gave are not supposed to be paid.. but, now that I am 100% sure he will get money by buying from his site, well...I will only buy from his site cause I would make him rich if he could bring me out from this hell. And I would make him rich even just being a constant presence in the situation I am in in my life.. alone in the dark hell without knowing how to get out.
    Come on guys, try to just be honest with yourself, we have to be thankfull to have half work done by someone who did before.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I agree.
    I bought some herbs from LostEmpire and many others from a shop just under my flat.
    I guess all these accusations against CD who want to get money is a no sense discussion.. I mean, happy for him if he wants to get money from this, this shows even more that he has recovered 100% since he has this drive in life and he is not a PFS zombie.
    Plus, all the info he gave are not supposed to be paid.. but, now that I am 100% sure he will get money by buying from his site, well...I will only buy from his site cause I would make him rich if he could bring me out from this hell. And I would make him rich even just being a constant presence in the situation I am in in my life.. alone in the dark hell without knowing how to get out.
    Come on guys, try to just be honest with yourself, we have to be thankfull to have half work done by someone who did before.
    Thanks Biatch.

Let them carry on and make themselves look like fools. You can see the desperation in their posts....how hard they're trying to discredit me. They just don't understand, the harder they try, the more it's going to back fire on them.

Keep plugging along.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"