User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I have been rotating herbs since I stopped the first pro hormone cycle. When I used RES100 following a short 1 week pro hormone cycle a few years back it really brought back erectile strength and sensitivity in a way the herbs failed to do. I haven't binned any herbs. You seem to forget that all of your PCTs were with Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, and aspartic acid during your recovery. I think I will go with King's Blood for PCT and then start cycling herbs afterwards. Thanks for the recommendation Maxout 777.

- - - Updated - - -

DAY 1

Super R Andro by IML Dose 400mgs
    He hasn't forgotten anything. He now just recommends the method that works best without us having to trial and error things like he did. The things he doesn't recommend any more which he did are most likely due to the fact that they aren't necessary.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    He hasn't forgotten anything. He now just recommends the method that works best without us having to trial and error things like he did. The things he doesn't recommend any more which he did are most likely due to the fact that they aren't necessary.
    Exactly Snell.

Also trying to keep budget in mind, as we all know this is not a cheap endevour, especially if you're going to proper fasting clinics and doing organic juice feasts. The separate PCT just isn't necessary with the compounds recommended seeing as the herb rotation is in fact, a lifelong PCT that you can do indefinitely.

That being said, Res, Sustain, etc, can be used if someone wanted to use them. I've found that they work a little too well and swing the estrogen pendulum in the other direction a bit too much. It really depends on the person. In the very beginning I found them very helpful. As I healed, they became more of a hindrance.

Ultimately, if you're doing everything correctly, they really aren't necessary. Crushing your estrogen is not a fun experience and just piles one more thing on top of the pile you're trying to dig away. Especially when it comes to running them after you just ran a compound that reduces your estrogen as it is.

Personally, after a DHT run, I could tell that my estrogen was on the low side, as it should have been. The last thing you want to do is suppress it more.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-20-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Exactly Snell.

Also trying to keep budget in mind, as we all know this is not a cheap endevour, especially if you're going to proper fasting clinics and doing organic juice feasts. The separate PCT just isn't necessary with the compounds recommended seeing as the herb rotation is in fact, a lifelong PCT that you can do indefinitely.

That being said, Res, Sustain, etc, can be used if someone wanted to use them. I've found that they work a little too well and swing the estrogen pendulum in the other direction a bit too much. It really depends on the person. In the very beginning I found them very helpful. As I healed, they became more of a hindrance.

Ultimately, if you're doing everything correctly, they really aren't necessary. Crushing your estrogen is not a fun experience and just piles one more thing on top of the pile you're trying to dig away. Especially when it comes to running them after you just ran a compound that reduces your estrogen as it is.

Personally, after a DHT run, I could tell that my estrogen was on the low side, as it should have been. The last thing you want to do is suppress it more.
    At this stage of my recovery, anything that reduces my estrogen tanks my libido and makes me irritable. Again, similar to you, in the beginning these things probably seemed to help me with the symptoms.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For PCT, herbs over Res 100 very time, and I have access to both.

In fact, started PCT today after 8 weeks (400 mg/day) R Andro run with pine pollen and some goji berry (which is new to my rotation so wanted to try it out).

The suppression from DHT pro hormones is so mild you wouldn't want a sledgehammer PCT IMO... will do more harm than good more often than not.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input fellas. I might run the PCT for only a week and then switch to herbs for the remaining portion of the PCT.

DAY 2 UPDATE: still on 400 mgs. No headaches. Woke up groggy. Feeling a bit suppressed. This stuff kicks in after a couple of weeks right?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Super R Andro (2nd run of pro hormones)

Thanks for the input fellas. I might run the PCT for only a week and then switch to herbs for the remaining portion of the PCT.

DAY 2 UPDATE: still on 400 mgs. No headaches. Woke up groggy. Feeling a bit suppressed. This stuff kicks in after a couple of weeks right?
    I don't know if suppressed is the right adjective to use for what you're trying to explain. You wouldn't be hormonally suppressed after 2 days on R andro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You would know better than me then.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I don't know if suppressed is the right adjective to use for what you're trying to explain. You wouldn't be hormonally suppressed after 2 days on R andro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, man. I fucking loved waking up groggy. Felt normal. By the way, are headaches a thing on this stuff? Haven't experienced any yet and I'm on week 4.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    For PCT, herbs over Res 100 very time, and I have access to both.

In fact, started PCT today after 8 weeks (400 mg/day) R Andro run with pine pollen and some goji berry (which is new to my rotation so wanted to try it out).

The suppression from DHT pro hormones is so mild you wouldn't want a sledgehammer PCT IMO... will do more harm than good more often than not.
    How was your run. How do you feel?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you guys have improved sleep from andro?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.