User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I was watching youtube videos on r-andro and one guy said that it's like 30% more effective on an empty stomach.

So maybe try it before breakfast and before bed? (That's what I'm thinking of doing)

Steel Supplements 1-Andro Benefits Breakdown - YouTube

was think of adding 4 andro on one run. gunna keep my first one just r-andro though.

cuz when i got my bloods my dht was high and free test low... weird shit.
    I will take R-Andro on empty stomach, as i do with all of the herbs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt, nor do I still, eat breakfast during my recovery. So I always took them on an empty stomach. So I really have no other option to compare to.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: DAY 3

At 400mgs per day now for 2 days. This is a potent sleep aid. I know it affects GABA receptors. It knocked me out today for hours. I just woke up now after deciding to take a nap in the morning. I'm going to have to either dial it down some or take epi andro or do some kind of mix like with androhard. If it turns out that this androsterone is the stuff that is making me lethargic I might make it a 25 to 75 percent split with epiandro. Gym sessions have had a noticeable decrease in energy and strength as soon as starting this stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that’s one side effect I failed to mention from it too, it had a sedative effect on me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it go away with continued usage or do you have to dial down dosage?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Does it go away with continued usage or do you have to dial down dosage?
    From my experience it comes and goes. Some days on cycle I wanna just do all the yard work I can and do as much activities as I can during the day, and others, after the gym I just wanted to lay around and not do much. So I think it's more of that type of pattern as opposed to showing up early on and fading with continued use.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reduced it by drinking more coffee, loads of fruit and stuff. Been of it 2 days now and its gone but I just put up with it. I just had to force myself abit more to do things. I kept thinking fuck it its doing me some good lol but i do feel better of it. There were a cpl of days though where I felt wiped out. I kept thinking once im off cycle the test boosters will work even better 💪

- - - Updated - - -

This whole regimen though will work differently with everybody tho and ultimately get everything back one way or another haha.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have a job where I need to be alert and thinking. I can't have this kind of lethargy. I'm going to mix it up with epi in the hopes that it helps reduce this side effect, if not I will have to dial it down to about half the dosage per day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered epi from IML just earlier. Tonight, going to use Androhard topical gel.

Progress Report:
    My semen looked absolutely like it did pre PFS (thickness, color, consistency). Volume still low. Refractory period decreasing. Happy with progress so far.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epi is going to make it worse. It killed me from a lethargy standpoint, made me super irritable and just felt rode hard and put up wet.

Never Quit.