User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    What fun I've missed all these years, what fun I'll have in the years to come (no pun intended). This is a different kind of sensation, a long lost one that feels like it comes from the prostate itself. It feels like the prostate has finally been rejuvenated.
    I was getting post urinary drip last week on cycle

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    I was getting post urinary drip last week on cycle
    C'mon now...you know you're supposed to shake that shit out before you put him back and zip up.....

- - - Updated - - -

This shit is expensive. But it's better than living like a eunuch the rest of my life. Ordered 4 more bottles. Each bottle lasts two weeks if taking 4 capsules a day.
    Want to run 6 week cycles. Good thing its Cyber Monday. The third cycle will be 4 weeks Super R and the last two will be androhard.
    You wouldn't have lived like a eunuch. If you would have listened long enough and hard enough and spent the money on the herbs, you would have gotten there eventually. The PH's just tend to speed things up a bit. Be happy you can tolerate them.

Edit: not saying that you aren't listening or spending the money just saying in general.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-28-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha ✌️😛

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I wanted to try to beat this thing without any help from herbs or pro hormones. I got pretty far but it just wasn't enough, I was in very bad shape and I needed help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    C'mon now...you know you're supposed to shake that shit out before you put him back and zip up.....

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't have lived like a eunuch. If you would have listened long enough and hard enough and spent the money on the herbs, you would have gotten there eventually. The PH's just tend to speed things up a bit. Be happy you can tolerate them.

Edit: not saying that you aren't listening or spending the money just saying in general.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Super R Andro (2nd run of pro hormones)

I guess I wanted to try to beat this thing without any help from herbs or pro hormones. I got pretty far but it just wasn't enough, I was in very bad shape and I needed help.
    I've said this to you once before man, there's no medal for someone who beats PFS with the least amount of ancillaries.

Hit it hard with everything you have to get the best results... Not to mention the quickest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone feel lightheadedness from the andro? Or a bubble like feeling in the middle of their chest?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone feel lightheadedness from the andro? Or a bubble like feeling in the middle of their chest?
    What do you mean bubble like feeling in the middle of your chest?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It feels like a bit of momentary pressure build up in the middle of the chest that then subsides within seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

It may be the caffeine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be the caffeine flaring up acid reflux.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Super R Andro (2nd run of pro hormones)

It could be the caffeine flaring up acid reflux.
    The r-andro alone is enough to cause acid reflux. It's a side effect of that particular prohormone. Couple that with the caffeine and yeah...

And I'm also more inclined to think it's with this particular brand as well as I've never noticed it with any other prohormone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk