User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Super R Andro (2nd run of pro hormones)

Starting next week, my second pro hormone cycle will begin, this time with super r andro from IML.

Stay tuned...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone recommend a good PCT for this run? I would like to try the RES 100. The Sustain Alpha is no longer in stock it looks like.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t even bother, just cycle the herbs after and you’ll be fine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good PCT for this run? I would like to try the RES 100. The Sustain Alpha is no longer in stock it looks like.
    The own herbs cycle serves well as PCT!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need a SERM like substance. The herbs aren't going to cut it. They didn't last time. The RES 100 should do nicely. Too bad Sustain Alpha by BPS is no longer made.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need a SERM like substance. The herbs aren't going to cut it. They didn't last time. The RES 100 should do nicely. Too bad Sustain Alpha by BPS is no longer made.
    I'm not trying to be an ass here, but the LAST thing you need right now is a SERM. Or anything like it.

If you're hell bent on going against the grain and not using the individual herbs, I would elect for an all-in-one natural PCT like K1ngs Blood by OL or Ultra Male by IML.

Be careful with Res. I killed my E on it a few times and it made me pretty miserable.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, what Maxout is saying is true.
    I had the same experience. I wouldn't touch E at all, I used 0.25 mg arimidex 2 times and made me crap for months.
    Don't think about it and use herbs.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Super R Andro (2nd run of pro hormones)

You just don't get it bro.

I didn't realize you've been rotating herbs for a year or so to make that determination.

You make your judgments based on the fact that you take an herb a couple of times and if you don't get an immediate reaction from it you automatically Bin it. You're doing exactly the opposite of what is recommended.

The fact that you're even considering running a serm just goes to show that.

Protocol Works only if you work it.

I really think going forward, for most guys, they don't have ground to stand on making statements about what does or doesn't work unless they've been running the regimen 100% for six months or so. Any judgments made before this time mean NOTHING.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-20-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been rotating herbs since I stopped the first pro hormone cycle. When I used RES100 following a short 1 week pro hormone cycle a few years back it really brought back erectile strength and sensitivity in a way the herbs failed to do. I haven't binned any herbs. You seem to forget that all of your PCTs were with Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, and aspartic acid during your recovery. I think I will go with King's Blood for PCT and then start cycling herbs afterwards. Thanks for the recommendation Maxout 777.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You just don't get it bro.

I didn't realize you've been rotating herbs for a year or so to make that determination.

You make your judgments based on the fact that you take an herb a couple of times and if you don't get an immediate reaction from it you automatically Bin it. You're doing exactly the opposite of what is recommended.

The fact that you're even considering running a serm just goes to show that.

Protocol Works only if you work it.

I really think going forward, for most guys, they don't have ground to stand on making statements about what does or doesn't work unless they've been running the regimen 100% for six months or so. Any judgments made before this time mean NOTHING.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    - - - Updated - - -

DAY 1

Super R Andro by IML Dose 400mgs

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have been rotating herbs since I stopped the first pro hormone cycle. When I used RES100 following a short 1 week pro hormone cycle a few years back it really brought back erectile strength and sensitivity in a way the herbs failed to do. I haven't binned any herbs. You seem to forget that all of your PCTs were with Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, and aspartic acid during your recovery. I think I will go with King's Blood for PCT and then start cycling herbs afterwards. Thanks for the recommendation Maxout 777.

- - - Updated - - -

DAY 1

Super R Andro by IML Dose 400mgs
    Nothing's forgotten my friend. Quite the contrary.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-20-2017 at 06:12 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"